kinot-2

Hall of Fame
  • Content count

    54,841
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About kinot-2

  • Rank
    Hockey Guru / Grand manitou

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    S.W. Ontario
  • Interests
    Having fun. Travelling,,,,motorcycling,,,,photography.

Recent Profile Visitors

4,255 profile views
  1. Carey will play tomorrow.
  2. According to some,,, the U.S Thanksgiving, is the benchmark for getting into the POs., and there's an 80% chance of you getting in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 20% for being on the outside looking in. And we all know where we stand.
  3. Pretty ingenious plays.
  4. Part of the problem is that we have next to no offence, and if you don't have a good offence, you had better have a dam good defense. Take for instance the Pens. The have a terrible defense, but a decent offence, and because of that, they have a wild card spot, and they have a goal differential of -19, the worst of all PO teams. Mete belongs in the top 4, if not the top 2. i agree with you that Alzner should be off the team in one way or another (waived?).
  5. Carey was in the starters net at practice today.
  6. Excerpt from the London Free Press today: "But just the other day, the Montreal Gazette ran a Marc Dumont number-crunching column that suggests Shea Weber has been at his best while playing with Mete, the speedy teenager."
  7. Pittsburgh vs. Boston,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,ruins NY Islanders vs. Philadelphia ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Isles Tampa Bay vs. Washington,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tie Edmonton vs. Buffalo,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Buffs Vancouver vs. New Jersey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Van Detroit vs. NY Rangers,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Rags Ottawa vs. Columbus ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sens Toronto vs. Carolina ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tie
  8. No,,, because I like to play fast and loose with my players. Not yet,,,, but I'm working on it.
  9. If I were GM, I would trade Mitchell to LA for a 5th round pick.
  10. There ya go. Clearly it was Mitchells fault that we're not scoring. This fixes everything.
  11. From Go Habs Go: "According to LeBrun, owner Geoff Molson still has full confidence in Bergevin and his not panicking like the fan base and local media. This team still has plenty of time to qualify for the playoffs this year so he is not ready to make a change. However, Molson’s feeling can easily change in the spring if the Canadiens fail to qualify for the Stanley Cup playoffs for the second time in the last three years."
  12. OK. Thanks.
  13. We could all be dead by then. Well ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, some of us anyway.
  14. In other news,,, the Ducks are leading the k-nights.1-0