Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

User Name Dandy5509

Born in New Hampshire

Live in Texas

Habs Fan but sentimental for Bruins also

Full Name; James Dandeneau

Heritage is Canadian Grandfather from Sherbrooke Canada. Moved family to US in early 1900's

Favorite player is Dandenault (big surprise ha)

Guest ram84

Username : Ram84

Favorite Habs: Koivu, Kovalev and Souray

Favorite ExHab: Patrick Roy

Favorite NHLers : Patrick Roy (My all time favorite), Forsberb, Sakic and P. Bure.

Guest canadiens_girl

hello im Marie username is canadiens_girl ive been a habs fan for 5yrs now and i can't get enough of watching the habs..my b-day is coming up im going to be 20 i live in laval, quebec but was born in mtl...i have to say i used love jose theodore he was my fave now i have so many...theres higgins, komisarek, plekanec, gorges, huet, halak, abby ( i find him so hot) and many more..my fave type of players r goalies lol love them.

GO HABS GO!!! im obsessed i know but its a habit that i love ;)

Guest 29Dryden29

Screen name 29Dryden29

real name Darren

Local London Ontario

age 37 (long time HABS fan) 35 years and counting....

Favourite player??? good question I no longer root for individual players on the HABS I am more concerned withthe name on the front of our jersey than the one on the back no current player is above trading or booing as far as I am concerned and no one should be put on a pedastal like they seem to be now. Call me sinical or whatever you want but my only concern for this team is that they win and win often and I want more CUPS as a fan I demand it and we do not have a contender now or have in the recent history. I miss the days when our guys put on our jersey and it meant something now it means a big fat payday and that is wrong on so many levels.

Guest Legault37

Username: Legault37

Live: Midland/London, ON

Born: Penetang, ON

Favourite Current Hab: Souray

Favourite All time Hab: Roy

Favourite NON-Hab: Selanne

Other favorite team: London Knights (NHL: canucks, avalanche)

Guest BoboLuvzHabs

I first want to thank the Adminners allowing me the opportunity to join this sacred group. I have been a Habs fan since (ironically) 1967.

I also have this theory that as long as I have at least 10 neon tetras (little red white and blue fishes) that the Habs have always made the playoffs.

Last Sunday I stocked up on 10 Neons.

That's all..

I'm in Vancouver ...

Rick

Guest paul_b
I first want to thank the Adminners allowing me the opportunity to join this sacred group. I have been a Habs fan since (ironically) 1967.

I also have this theory that as long as I have at least 10 neon tetras (little red white and blue fishes) that the Habs have always made the playoffs.

Last Sunday I stocked up on 10 Neons.

That's all..

I'm in Vancouver ...

Rick

Welcome to the Terror dome!!

Go Habs Go!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest GoHabsGo57
I just wanted to say that I am also a huge habs fan and it's really sad not to see them in the playoffs this year. I was totally rooting for them! daaaam leafs hahaa. Neways I hope you all root for the Canucks now!

Go Canucks Go!:)

Wow...similar coincidence...I'm a die hard Habs fan, but the Canucks are my second favourite team. I was disappointed when the Nucks didn't make the playoffs last year. Anyways, GO CANUCKS GO!! ;)

Guest habs_fan1160

Ohh sorry I'm going to have to go with the Wild - they're my second favourite team. BUT, I will say with Lulongo in net, the Canucks have the best chance at making the finals then they've had in a long time.

Hey, fellow Habs fans! :)

So sad that the Habs season has come to an end, but I love forums and love talking about my team. I haven't been a fan for as long as most of you, but I grew up watching the Canadiens as my Dad is a HUGE fan!

I'm not all about hockey, although I'd like to get more into it. I look forward to reading all of your posts and contributing to discussions.

Check out my profile and drop me a message anytime! ;)

Svea

Guest natey2k4
Hey, fellow Habs fans! :)  

So sad that the Habs season has come to an end, but I love forums and love talking about my team. I haven't been a fan for as long as most of you, but I grew up watching the Canadiens as my Dad is a HUGE fan!

I'm not all about hockey, although I'd like to get more into it. I look forward to reading all of your posts and contributing to discussions.

Check out my profile and drop me a message anytime! ;)  

Svea

Hey!!

I'm a Journalism student too!!! :)

Living in Edmonton, I have seen plenty of the Canucks this year. Their GM, Dave J has done a tremendous job in changing the face of the team in a short period of time. What can you say about Alain Vigneault? He has been tough on his players making them accountable all season. Of course, having Roberto Luongo, my vote for MVP, does not hurt. He gives them a chance to win every night.

I think they have as good of chance as any to come out of the West as they have balanced scoring and play good defence. The Sedins have been terrific taking over top line responsibility. Great on the powerplay and their plus/minus is solid.

I am sure all of Edmonton is behind the Canucks. Especially if they take out the Stars and the Flames.

They should be Dallas. I think it will come down to the Ducks, Canucks and Sharks as to who can stay hot.

Given that the Flames and Oilers had their shot to bring the cup back North. It is with failing hands that we say, go Canucks!!!