The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Guest MTL_RULES

nice to have you aboard JB, and yes the Islanders win sure was the silver-lining after that horrible loss. Were many fans at the game as angry with those penalties as I was?

Guest Mrs. Mike Johnson
nice to have you aboard JB, and yes the Islanders win sure was the silver-lining after that horrible loss.  Were many fans at the game as angry with those penalties as I was?

Seeing as it was in Toronto not everybody.

But I was furious.. Toronto got away with so much stuff ;) not fair.

Guest LouisianaHab

Hi, my name is Omar and I live in Louisiana (hence the username).

Favorite Hab: Saku

I have to get Center Ice to watch the games down here, and my stupid cable provider messed up my connection right before the Ottawa game...

So I flew up to see them beat the Sabres! :mrgreen:

I had to watch the rest of the games via the internet. Here's me with my brother watching "The Game." Maybe I'll start talking to him again this week. Nah, probably not :cool:

http://photos-930.ak.facebook.com/photos-a...735930_2409.jpg

Guest Waiting for Cup 25
Hi, my name is Omar and I live in Louisiana (hence the username).

Favorite Hab: Saku

I have to get Center Ice to watch the games down here, and my stupid cable provider messed up my connection right before the Ottawa game...

So I flew up to see them beat the Sabres!   :mrgreen:  

I had to watch the rest of the games via the internet. Here's me with my brother watching "The Game." Maybe I'll start talking to him again this week. Nah, probably not :cool:  

Good to see more Habs fans down here on the Gulf Coast. Unfortunately, the cable company down here doesn't carry Centre Ice; I'm switching to Dish this summer, I think.

Guest Fergie22

Better late then never..i should have inroduced myself earlier, 55 yrs young, been a Canadiens fan all my living memory. Live just outside of Edmonton, was raised in southern Ontario. I hope to have a good time here. When John ferguson patrolled the ice in the 60s nobody messed with the stars on the Canadiens hence my handle Fergie 22 and also because i wore that number for most of my hockey career.;)

NAME: Craig

Hometown: Saint John, New Brunswick

Favorite All Time Hab: There's only 1 true rocket...MAURICE! MAURICE! MAURICE!

Favorite Current Hab: That's a toughie...I'll give you my top 5:

1. Mike Komisarek-D-Phaneuf be damned give me Komi!

2. Saku Koivu-C-HEART AND SOUL OF THIS TEAM.

3. Steve Begin-F-This guy has been unfairly crucified on this forum, however if we raise the cup in the near future, It's because of this guy.

4. Mike Ryder-RW-Another guy unfairly crucified for inconsitency and 1 demensional play, eventhough he's been our leading goal scorer the past 2 seasons.

5. Tomas Plekanec-C-This guy will have 65-70 points next season...easy.

These are in no particular order...enjoy!

Guest Lizardking89

Username: Lizardking89 (big Doors fan)

Live: Ft Wayne, Indiana

Born: Halifax, Nova Scotia

Favorite Current Hab: Saku Koivu

Favorite All time Hab: Patrick Roy

Last Words: Habs fan 4 life

About me: Lived in Montreal for 24 years been a Habs fan since I was a young kid. Met my wife online and moved to the states where I am starving for Habs news. Still follow the Habs and listen to the games online:D

Guest kaherine

Username: kaherine

Live: Near Montreal...

Favorite Hab's: Koivu, Lapierre, Plekanec, Ryder, and Huet. (My top 5)

Guest Garthy18

user name: garthy18

live: England

favorite habs: Huet, koivu & souray

all time favorite player: Denis Savard, Patrick Roy

About me: Firefighter by trade and mad on the Habs, paid over $2500 to fly over to see 2 live games at the Bell Centre this year and I want more. Montreal were the first team I ever saw on TV and instantly started to support them as a young lad although they make me wish away my summers.:ghg:

Guest Fribourg

Name: Andy

Town: Frankfurt am Main, Germany

Hometown: Freiburg, Germany (http://freiburg.de/servlet/PB/menu/1140679...9_l2/index.html)

Favorite Team: The Habs, obviously. EHC Freiburg (3rd division hockey in Germany, www.echf.de. A couple of seasons ago, Mathieu Descoteaux played here for a year), SC Freiburg (2nd division soccer. Promotion to 1st division and hence games against Bayern Munich possible, www.scfreiburg.com).

Favorite Habs Players: Kovalev, Souray

Have seen about 40 Habs games (3 of them on the road in Toronto, Atlanta and MSG).

Every year, I have to come to Montréal to see a couple of Habs games.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Beware the Gronk 11

Username: Beware the Gronk 11

Live: Pleasant Hills, PA

Born: Mitchell, SD

Favorite Current Hab: David Aebischer

Favorite All time Hab: Patrick Roy

Last Words: It's a great day for hockey

About me: Lived in South Dakota for 17 yrs before moving to PA for my Senior year in high school. My family has lived in PA for roughly 5-6 yrs. I absoultely love living here.

• 1 month later...
Guest baxus

maybe i've done this already, but i don't think a have :D

username: baxus (if spelled differently, it means "jinx" in serbian)

real name: Dušan (pronounced something like DO (as the verb "to do") - shun (as in avoid contact)

current occupation: studying electrical engineering

hometown: Belgrade

hockey experience: next to none; i started watching hockey and playing it recreationally last season, and as you can imagine i'm not that good :D but i do my best :D

as far as wathing NHL goes, i am in a bad position; games are shown once or twice a week, most often in the middle of the night by serbian time, and i don't even have the only channel that shows NHL, so i have to watch it at my girlfiend's on those rear occasions when games are shown in the evening;

Guest LFC-Iceman

Hi my name is Paul I'm a Liverpool FC and HABS fan from Liverpool in England.I enjoy watching Ice Hockey,Basketball,Baseball,As well as American Football and Football (Soccer) :)

Hi my name is Paul I'm a Liverpool FC and HABS fan from Liverpool in England.I enjoy watching Ice Hockey,Basketball,Baseball,As well as American Football and Football (Soccer) :)

Welcome. Good to see people from different countries B)

Cheers!

Guest ahathaway

Hello! My name is Adam and I am a Massachusetts resident and have been my entire life. My grandparents immigrated from Canada, mostly the Montreal area, and I have been a Habs fan for life. It is tough being a Habs fan in Bruins country but it is always good to watch the Canadiens win and rub it in.

Guest carmine007

Username: carmine007

Live: Albany, New York

Born: Schenectady, NY

Favourite Current Hab: Saku Koivu, Tomas Plakanec

Favourite All time Hab: Saku Koivu Saint Patrick

Last Words: It"s never over til it's OVER!!!!!!!!

fAVOURITE PLACE TO VACATION. QUEBEC AND the UK

Fav food. Pizza

fav movie Scarface

I thinks thats enuff!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Linesider's B/G

John from Connecticut, USA .. Huge Habs fan.. I make it to Montreal (Mo-town as know to me and my buddys) for a couple of games a year. Father was born there making me kinda Canadien. Its the only place to see a game. I love the history of the Habs, the passion of the fans, the environment of the city. Pre-game at the Peel Pub.

With the inventions of Tivo, and direct TV's hockey package I never miss a game.... go habs go!!

Guest Dintrox12

Username: Dintrox12

Residing: Northern Alberta

Place of birth: Trail, BC ( the birthplace of jackman, drake, horcoff, deadmarsh, tambellini, ferraro, maniago et al... now that is hockeyville GO SMOKE EATERS '39 '61 world champions ......)

Age. 37

Favourite current Hab: koivu/huet

All Time Favourite hab: ken dryden/mats naslund

Guest Raimu

Username: Raimu

Live/born: Halifax, Nova Scotia

Favorite Hab: Koivu

Interesting fact about me: At Cole Harbour place in Nova Scotia, theres a wall dedicated to Sydney Crosby, including a photo of the verry first timbit team he played on when he was 5, I was on that team and my dad was the coach :P I wonder how much better he'd be if my dad wasnt the coach? haha!

Oh! and a picture of me in my Kovalev jersey if anybody cares :P

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/Raimu/IMG_0492.jpg

Oh, and I'm as big a fan of my local Halifax Mooseheads as I am of the Canadiens! Congrats to Jacob Vorachek and Logan Macmillan for being taken 7th overall and 19th overall respectivley! Just don't do TOO well at training camp this year, we wan't you back in juniors to win us our Memorial Cup!