The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Guest Komi4MVP

Username: Komi4MVP

Name: Bibi

Location: South Whitehall Township, PA, orginally from Lindenhurst, NY

Favorite Past Habs Player: Eric Desjardins, Claude Lemieux, John LeClair, Patrick Roy

Favorite Present Habs PLayer: the pride of Suffolk County, Michael Komisarek and Christopher Higgins. Oh and Alex Kovalev too.

Favorite Non Habs Player : Mark Messier and Jarome Iginla

Favorite Habs Moment: Even though it's recent, the Habs comeback against the Rangers (my other favorite team). I hope that is replaced by seeing the Habs win the Stanley Cup this year. I am planning to visit Montreal that same week in which the Final would start.

Favorite Personal Hockey Moment: Seeing the Rangers beat the Devils in the 1994 ECF, which happened to be on my 12th birthday.

Favorite Music: anything but death metal.

Any additional comments: Would it be nice if the Habs win it this year? Would make a great birthday present for Higgins (and an early one for Begin)!

Guest ryanrdt
Dare I presume to bump myself up on this day of days? Yes! I challange the stick!

I think the Price will Be Right ... if this year... WOW! Suprise Suprise and Bravo young man!

At least Bob didn't Shedon Souray Christobal Huet.

HOWEVER - (yes, CheeseHab IS a Habs fan) - no 25th Coupe until we score another Claude Lemieux.

That's a stone cold fact my brothers and sisters.

I started my 1st post with a capital 'D' ... intentionally.

I LOVE rooting for the Habs - I hate their folding-fragility. 10 years now!!

"Montreal" .... I haven't seen you yet so I can't speak of the reality that is still just a phenomenon to me.

Nevertheless - here in Wisconsin, (referencing the Pack), I know what IT is.

(aside: I hate the actual cheesehead and that dopey Hab-smiley-face).

What's my #1? Captain Vinny Lecavalier. What's my fav? 17 March 1955.

I say - until we dedicate like the Devils, all we'll have to enjoy is a bunch of single shining moments.

THIS team COULD raise Our 25th Cup: but it's wholly up to THEM to do it ON-THE-ICE.

(1-1 Atl-Habs right now ... slam someone Komi! COME ON!!)

Wow...got a beat for that stuff dude?

Guest Numerodooze

Hello all! I'm Numerodooze and while I'm not exactly a Habs fan per se, I am here to throw my support behind the Canadian teams in this year's playoffs. :)

GO! SENS! GO! GO! HABS! GO! unless they're playing the Sens!... :P

Good luck in the playoffs Bleu, Blanc et Rouge! :D

Guest Trent McCleary fan

Started watching Guy and Larry when I was a kid with my dad on Saturday nights (79-80).

28 years later still cheering.

Looking forward to being a member here!

Guest jefflee
Started watching Guy and Larry when I was a kid with my dad on Saturday nights (79-80).

28 years later still cheering.

Looking forward to being a member here!

hello from pensacola, florida. been a habs fan for a long time , my birthday is today and a win would make a great gift . :D GO HABS !!!! as I stated in another post , i hope to make it up there next year for a game. I look forward to meeting everyone on this board one day. take care, jeff.

Guest canadiansunkiss

Well hello, My friends and I painted my friend Waterboy's civic. What do you guys think of our Canadians Car!

232031.jpg Sunkiss xx

Guest old-time Habs fan
Well hello, My friends and I painted my friend Waterboy's civic. What do you guys think of our Canadians Car!

232031.jpg Sunkiss xx

So cool a car has never been,

or yet appear upon this scene;

there's no mistaking who it's for,

from roof to hood, and every door!

HAB CAR WILL TRAVEL FAR!

Guest GreekHockeyCoach

232031.jpg Sunkiss xx

Damn, too cool guys. Way to go!

And welcome to the forum.

Guest emptynetter

Hi all,

My name is Lynda, I'm 45 and live in Portland, OR. USA.

I grew up in suburban Detroit and watched Howie Meeker on Hockey Night in Canada on my tiny black and white tv! (yes I'm old). I am a recent convert to the Canadiens. My grandson was recently diagnosed with epilepsy. He was quite depressed and his mother is the "you can't do this and that" type. He is a huge sports fan so I googled athelets with epilepsy and Andrei Kostitsyn and Samari Rolle came up and since I love hockey and really don't like the Baltimore Ravens, voila we are now die hard Habs fans.

Guest sopra

hi!

My name is Nicolas, I'm 17, I'm french.

I love hockey, canada is my favorite anglophone contrie, but i don't know anything about NHL and canada.

It's the reason of my inscription on this forum. The other reason is I'm verry bad to speak english, I could reply on the french forum, but I really want to progress my english, for my exams and especially because I really like english and I would like to speak this language, and may be going in canada during my studies!

I hope I could learn about Canada on this forum! :)

(sorry for my mistakes :o )

hi!

My name is Nicolas, I'm 17, I'm french.

I love hockey, canada is my favorite anglophone contrie, but i don't know anything about NHL and canada.

It's the reason of my inscription on this forum. The other reason is I'm verry bad to speak english, I could reply on the french forum, but I really want to progress my english, for my exams and especially because I really like english and I would like to speak this language, and may be going in canada during my studies!

I hope I could learn about Canada on this forum! :)

(sorry for my mistakes :o )

That's actually very well written overall. Some mistakes, but I understood it without any problems.

Guest svetlana

my name is Svetlana, Im female from Canada. I will be 30 in august 2008.

i'm a habs fan

kovalev, koivu, Ryder, the Brothers Kostitsyn, Andrei Markov and Price are my favorite players.

Guest dpolo
my name is Svetlana, Im female from Canada. I will be 30 in august 2008.

i'm a habs fan

kovalev, koivu, Ryder, the Brothers Kostitsyn, Andrei Markov and Price are my favorite players.

Very popular russian name for a girl :D

Guest mcdonald19

Hey everyone,

David, 22. I'm a big time Habs fan living in Ireland which is difficult because everybody plays nothing but soccer and the only relation they have to Hockey is an Elite League team called the Belfast Giants which is ok, but after seeing the HABS play its like watching old people fight over the last loaf of bread in the store.

Guest AvroArrow

Hi everyone, I'm Avro. I'm a native of Montreal but I was swept away from Montreal with my unilingual parents when I was not of age to say "I'm staying." I live in the heart of darkness known as Leafs nation and I've discovered that seeing too much blue and white together can cause severe nausea. I'm in my early 30's and I've been a habs fan since I was 3. I am proud to be a fan of Les Glorieux and I will be until the day I die.

In Montreal, hockey is a culture!

In Toronto, it's just a cult!

Guest Gambitt

HI there.

I'm Gambitt, from Cobourg Ontario, (yeah, I know Leafs land, but don't hold that against me!!!) :D

I've been a diehard habs fan for the last 39 yrs. 8 months. (I think I came home from the hospital in Habs PJ's)

Favorite all-time habs: Guy Lafleur and Chris Nilan.

Current Fav's .. Saku and Carey!

PS, for those who are bilingual, Veuillez excuser mon français faible, parce'que j'ai etudie a l'ecole seulemente. C'est Dommage!!!

Guest EvilE

Hi--I am a newbie here, it took me a while to be allowed to log on, but I made it!! I am 34 years old. I have been a Habs fan for almost 30 years. I live in Mesa, Arizona--I am one of the very few Habs fans around these parts! GO Habs!!!

Guest TexasCanadien

Hi all.

I live close to Houston, TX and I have been addicted to the Habs since I was 8 years old. I am now 48 years old.

Growing up in Texas, I was one of the few kids who liked hockey. I remember watching my first ever hockey game on TV and it was the Montreal Canadiens in the Stanley Cup playoffs [1968] against the St. Louis Blues. I was amazed at watching the Canadiens skate and win. Names like Beliveau, Cournoyer, Lemaire, Tremblay, Savard and Richard.

I was instantly hooked on Canadiens Hockey. Through thick and thin, I have stuck with my Canadiens. Thank God for Time Warner Cable's Hockey Package. :D I havent missed a game yet this year. Tivo is my friend.

Go Habs Go. Bring home the Cup.

PS. My two favorite songs are "Vertigo" by U2 and "Ole, ole, ole, ole....." My wife thinks I am crazy as I sing along with the Canadien fans at the game. :P

My goal is to finally attend a game in Montreal. I have seen them play the Stars in Dallas. But, nothing would be finer than to sit at the Bell Centre and sing along with the greatest fans in hockey.