The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

I've to say that I'm delighted for the Habs passing to the conference final!!

Yesterday was one of my best days in Montreal. Our boys played superbly, they were just awesome!!! Now the Stanley Cup doesn't look like a distant dream, but a tangible reality :)

I love the HABS!!!

Hello and welcome to the best Hab fans in the world!!

:rolleyes:

Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums but I have been a habs fan my whole life.

Born in montreal and now living in toronto, its a hard life putting up with the typical "meat head" leaf fans everyday, but this stanley cup run will really shut them up.

My favorite habs players are cammalleri, gionta, moen, georges, and subban.

looking foward to the drive for 25, GO HABS BABY

Guest habs1952
i'm Norm, from Niagara Falls Ont. been a fan since i was a kid. my grandpa's cousin was Billy Coutu who captained the team in 1925-1926 & won a cup in 1923-1924.

back in March of this yr i proposed to my girlfriend outside of the Bell Centre right in front of the Rocket statue. what a moment that was!!!

Go Habs Go!! you can do it guys

Smart man using the Rocket's glare to intimidate her into saying yes!!! She did say yes didn't she? :lol: :lol: :lol:

DIVORCE!

Nah, only kidding! ;)

When it comes to Team Canada I can even understand your husband.

I used to like Cindy aswell, but yesterday I finally spotted what so many people are saying about him, that he's a whiner! Have you seen how many times he complained to the refs? :blink:

Anyway, welcome Tracey! :D

:lol: ... we've decided that to avoid the 'D' word we watch the games in separate rooms! But, yes, even I 'HAD' to like Cindy for a few minutes during that gold medal game. But I'm over that now. Whine is an understatement....and he should have been penalized for breaking his stick in that game during the series. A good friend of mine summed it up nicely for me when he referred to him as Cindy Crosbaby...lol

And thanks for the welcome! :D

Now let's eat some Flyers!! <_<

hi, im new to the forum. my name is joanne..i've beenm a habs fan all my life (16 years) but i am also a caps fan :unsure: because of Theo (i have been a fan of his since i was like 2 years old)..

my fav habs players are Cammy, Gorges & Carey :)

GO HABS GO..this is our series, our year, our cup.

Glad to have you on board,welcome. :D

hi, im new to the forum. my name is joanne..i've beenm a habs fan all my life (16 years) but i am also a caps fan :unsure: because of Theo (i have been a fan of his since i was like 2 years old)..

my fav habs players are Cammy, Gorges & Carey :)

GO HABS GO..this is our series, our year, our cup.

Hello & welcome from me as well.

Hello everyone!!!

I'm Habs fan from Poznan, Poland. Last week was fantastic, Habs won 2 games and claim the series and my hometown soccer team won the championship after 17 years :D

GO HABS, GO!!!

Hello & welcome to you too.

Hey Guys!!

My name is Jordan Fiveash

Born and Raised in Ontario,Canada

Currently 19 years old

Been watching hockey and playing hockey since i can remember

My Grandpa and myself were always die hard canadiens fans and have been to numerous games

If their is one other thing I would like to say is Damn i wish they kept Christobal Huet!!!!

To the above recent new members...WELCOME ABOARD. :D

Love that picture!!! hope there will be one for 2010!!!!!!

Hey Guys!!

My name is Jordan Fiveash

Born and Raised in Ontario,Canada

Currently 19 years old

Been watching hockey and playing hockey since i can remember

My Grandpa and myself were always die hard canadiens fans and have been to numerous games

If their is one other thing I would like to say is Damn i wish they kept Christobal Huet!!!!

Love that picture!!! hope there will be one for 2010!!!!!!

So do I friend...so do I......And welcome to the forum. :D

I'm a 28 yo Habs fan from Dublin, Ohio, Got introduced to hockey while in college. Ever since then have been to many games and watch as often as possible. Became a Habs fan because of the rich tradition and hockey enviroment. Go Habs...dig out of this 2-0 hole and march on to the finals.

I'm a 28 yo Habs fan from Dublin, Ohio, Got introduced to hockey while in college. Ever since then have been to many games and watch as often as possible. Became a Habs fan because of the rich tradition and hockey enviroment. Go Habs...dig out of this 2-0 hole and march on to the finals.

Welcome to the forum fellow hab fan & welcome to all our latest members. I look forward to discussing the habs with each of you. :)

Smart man using the Rocket's glare to intimidate her into saying yes!!! She did say yes didn't she? :lol: :lol: :lol:

of course she said yes :) even though i was interupted by a bum asking for $$. i figured giving him change was good karma