The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Welcome to the forum everyone!

A lil about me... Well, hard core habs fans, grew up in a hockey family (father drafted by the Rangers when only 6 teams existed), all habs fans(immediate family are habs fans). We'll, one brother moved to Ottawa over 20 years ago for work and has since become a Sens fan.

My extended family is all over the world, mostly North America and Ireland. Have a few *cough*leaf fans, *shudder*Boston, Sens, Nucks, Flames, Oil, etc... Fans throughout the family.

I'm thirtytjrekfnnmg*cough* years old, I work and run a tattoo shop here in Montreal.

I'm glad you picked the right team. What happened to the rest? :D

I just can beleive it! CH is trading is one of it's best player...Can you imagine NewJersey trading Brodeur for a good prospect and a goon?

Can someone explain to me what PRICE did to receive all this attention? Always the same story "PRICE is the future", i'm sure that 5-6 years down the road, they will says the same thing "Price is the future" or "he will explode soon".

Imagine one second if next season, whe have a great offensive team, and PRICE still can't stop a basketball, where are whe going?

I'm so depressed right now:(

My names David, I'm a native of south west florida. Just got back into hockey this year with the olympics, been a fan since i discovered hockey in 02. Also hope to go to my first professional game soon and see some echl next year. I live within a few hours of The lightning and panthers so im hoping i can see some good hockey. I feel that I'm rambling, with that I hope to be an active member here and learn more about hockey and the habs. Peace

My names David, I'm a native of south west florida. Just got back into hockey this year with the olympics, been a fan since i discovered hockey in 02. Also hope to go to my first professional game soon and see some echl next year. I live within a few hours of The lightning and panthers so im hoping i can see some good hockey. I feel that I'm rambling, with that I hope to be an active member here and learn more about hockey and the habs. Peace

welcome to the forum and welcome to hockey!

around x-mas time, the habs will most probably visit both the panthers and the lightning. the schedule is not out yet but they've had that florida trip around that time for years now :)

Hi everyone! My name is Jeremy and I am from Maine. I'm moving up to Montreal over the summer to attend McGill. My favorite player is Max Pacioretty, with Pleks, Subban, and Gionta not far behind. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community. :D

Well welcome friend & welcome to all our newest members.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all, I have not been on this site in a long long time... nice to see some familiar names from when I was regularly on.

Basically I've always been a Hab fan, grew up in Laval now living in Brampton Ontario... I have a 13 year old son that saw the light a couple of years ago and is now a huge Hab fan...

Here's to another season cheering for our Habs!

Hi to all, I have not been on this site in a long long time... nice to see some familiar names from when I was regularly on.

Basically I've always been a Hab fan, grew up in Laval now living in Brampton Ontario... I have a 13 year old son that saw the light a couple of years ago and is now a huge Hab fan...

Here's to another season cheering for our Habs!

Well welcome back! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to everyone,

My name is Martin and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm 36 years old and I've been a Habs-fan since the year 1995...(yes, the ' Roy-9 GA-Detroit-game ' and the last season at the Forum)

Why the Habs, I can hear you asking?!...well...back in '95 I saw a game on the Dutch TV (satellite at someone else's house) between the Habs and the Leafs which the Habs won 4-3. (October 21st, 1995)

Since then I got hooked on the Habbies and allowed myself to look into their history, players etc etc...

I've been following it all since then, though not on TV unfortunately, mostly through this website and later the forum. Never been much of a "poster" , but now I thought...ey..why not..

Anyway, hockey here in Holland is by far not as big as it is in Canada but I love the game and the Canadiens. Over here it's all football, cycling and to some extend field-hockey.

It's one of my dreams to visit Montréal one day and attend at a Habs-game...

Some of my favourite Habs-players; Quintal #5, Markov #79, Gorges #26, Koivu #11, Cournoyer #12.

Well, nice to meet you and see you around ;)

Hello to everyone,

My name is Martin and I'm from the Netherlands. I'm 36 years old and I've been a Habs-fan since the year 1995...(yes, the ' Roy-9 GA-Detroit-game ' and the last season at the Forum)

Why the Habs, I can hear you asking?!...well...back in '95 I saw a game on the Dutch TV (satellite at someone else's house) between the Habs and the Leafs which the Habs won 4-3. (October 21st, 1995)

Since then I got hooked on the Habbies and allowed myself to look into their history, players etc etc...

I've been following it all since then, though not on TV unfortunately, mostly through this website and later the forum. Never been much of a "poster" , but now I thought...ey..why not..

Anyway, hockey here in Holland is by far not as big as it is in Canada but I love the game and the Canadiens. Over here it's all football, cycling and to some extend field-hockey.

Some of my favourite Habs-players; Quintal #5, Markov #79, Gorges #26, Koivu #11, Cournoyer #12.

Welcome my fellow Habs friend, welcome.

Hello to everyone,

Welcome, Martin :)

Hello all.

I am Razor. I first contracted 'Habititus CH' When I was young and watching a Sabres Canadiens game on TV with my Uncle in NY. I didn't much follow hockey cuz my dad was not into sports at all, But my Uncle was Huge in the 70's for the Sabres, and Hated Guy Lafleur! I was all set that night to hate this #10 fellow too, but instead was drawn in head o'er heels. At one point Buffalo led 2-1 and I started rooting for the Habs. My uncle called me a dumb *** Canuck, "Your team is up and you switch to yellin for the losers!" The Habs won 3-2 and I have never looked back.

42 now, married with a future 1st round pick starting J Kindergarden and hockey this fall. I joined the forum because I live in Sarnia, and in this city, Toronto and Detriot are the hotstove teams here. Although I love pokin at my TO friends, I need a place to brag up my Habs and to learn about them too. This this the perfect place for both. I'm alittle over-the-top with my disease, it's cronic, so some of my posts might be too romantic and wishful babblings, be warned. All my dreams are not "cloud nine" type, heck just the other night I dreamt that PK almost dropped Calder when he was handing it to his co-winner, Eller. In the dream Cammi was laughing so hard he had to put down his Rocket Richard!

Hello all.

I am Razor. I didn't much follow hockey cuz my dad was not into sports at all, But my Uncle was Huge in the 70's for the Sabres, and Hated Guy Lafleur! I was all set that night to hate this #10 fellow too, but instead was drawn in head o'er heels.

Welcome aboard friend....and hey,what does your uncle know anyways, :lol: ....Guy Lafleur #10...is a habs legend.

GUY,GUY,GUY. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Carey_Price

I just realized we had this thread lol. So i'll introduce myself (a few months late). My name is yasser, I was originally born in Montreal but 4 years ago I moved to Ottawa. I used to hate it here but now i love the city more than Montreal and i have great friends here, but don't worry i still love the habs more than the sens. As a matter of fact, the sens are in a two way tie for the team i hate the most along with the leafs (bruins are first of course), and i always get to tease (sometimes get teased) my friends when the habs beat the sens so that's nice. I started following the habs the year right before the lockout and when I saw Theodore he was instantly my idol, i praised him...until Huet came into the picture. I've been watching hockey ever since, however i don't watch it as much anymore but i certainly try to. I go to uOttawa and I am a Political Science major, which requires a lot of reading and essay writing on top of going out with my friends, so there are days when i'll be missing several games in a row (unless it's a big one...i can give up school for 3 hours :D) and will be inactive on the board after being extremely active the weeks before. Can't think of what more to say for now, but yah...just wanted to say hey!

Guest habs1952
I just realized we had this thread lol. So i'll introduce myself (a few months late). My name is yasser, I was originally born in Montreal but 4 years ago I moved to Ottawa. I used to hate it here but now i love the city more than Montreal and i have great friends here, but don't worry i still love the habs more than the sens. As a matter of fact, the sens are in a two way tie for the team i hate the most along with the leafs (bruins are first of course), and i always get to tease (sometimes get teased) my friends when the habs beat the sens so that's nice. I started following the habs the year right before the lockout and when I saw Theodore he was instantly my idol, i praised him...until Huet came into the picture. I've been watching hockey ever since, however i don't watch it as much anymore but i certainly try to. I go to uOttawa and I am a Political Science major, which requires a lot of reading and essay writing on top of going out with my friends, so there are days when i'll be missing several games in a row (unless it's a big one...i can give up school for 3 hours :D) and will be inactive on the board after being extremely active the weeks before. Can't think of what more to say for now, but yah...just wanted to say hey!

So, to put it into simple terms, your learning to speak out of both sides of your mouth. :lol:

Hi everyone!!!, My name is Jarret and i'm from Thunder Bay. I'm not really NEW to the fan forum (id be a member for 1 full year on the 9th) but i just wanted to introduce myself. Im 14 years old and my friends call me a "superfan". Me and my dad are Huge habs fans and watch habs games religiously!!! id just like to say how happy i am to be apart of this community, and hope to be apart of it for many years to come!!