The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

*A big WELCOME to all our newbies. My name is FirstStar, I've been a member here since 06 and have recently become a moderator. I still remember what it's like to join this forum, it's so big with so many members. Feel free to contact myself, another mod or even one of the captains if you have any questions.

Hope you all enjoy your time here.

PS: don't forget to read the COC (Code of Conduct).

Hi everybody.

My name is Martin, a am 29 years old and from Denmark( thats right Ellers home country) ;-)

My hockey adventure started with NHL 96 on my pc, i playd the series for 10 years, starting with The blues as favorite team, mostly because of Brett Hull. I then stumpled across Quebec Nordiques and loved Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy(your former goalie Right?) and rookie Peter Forsberg, i then followed his entire career from rookie until he left the league. I even bought his shirt, i think i was only kid in denmark to have hockey shirt at the time,lol. When Forsberg left the danish invasion as i love too call it, started.

First off was Frans Nielsen in Islanders, then Jannick Hansen in Vancouver followed by Peter Regin in Ottawa and now Phillp Larsen in Dallas and Lars Eller with you guys. And there are 3-4 more guys on the way in the next couple of years(Nicklas Jensen and Oliver Holt lauritsen, too name some) Ever since Frans landed ive subscribed too ESPN online to follow all of the danes up close, up on til then i followed them in the minors and NHL in general.

Since Denmark had an amazing run in WC Beating finland and crushing Slovakia hockey has exploded in our little nation fan wise, we still only have like 17 rinks in all of Denmark, LOL.

Even though Peter Regin is the biggest danish star, i like what Eller brings too the ice, i followed him quit a bit in Preoria and he was great, great skill set and for sure top 6 potential, maybe not this year, but he will get there.

I was thrilled to here he got traded to the Habs, what could be better then playing in Hockeys Capital, right? Im looking forward to following Eller with the Habs and hopefully hell be a part of deep playoff run next spring/summer. Go habs :-)

Best regards

Martin

Hi everybody.

My name is Martin, a am 29 years old and from Denmark( thats right Ellers home country) ;-)

My hockey adventure started with NHL 96 on my pc, i playd the series for 10 years, starting with The blues as favorite team, mostly because of Brett Hull. I then stumpled across Quebec Nordiques and loved Joe Sakic, Patrick Roy(your former goalie Right?) and rookie Peter Forsberg, i then followed his entire career from rookie until he left the league. I even bought his shirt, i think i was only kid in denmark to have hockey shirt at the time,lol. When Forsberg left the danish invasion as i love too call it, started.

First off was Frans Nielsen in Islanders, then Jannick Hansen in Vancouver followed by Peter Regin in Ottawa and now Phillp Larsen in Dallas and Lars Eller with you guys. And there are 3-4 more guys on the way in the next couple of years(Nicklas Jensen and Oliver Holt lauritsen, too name some) Ever since Frans landed ive subscribed too ESPN online to follow all of the danes up close, up on til then i followed them in the minors and NHL in general.

Since Denmark had an amazing run in WC Beating finland and crushing Slovakia hockey has exploded in our little nation fan wise, we still only have like 17 rinks in all of Denmark, LOL.

Even though Peter Regin is the biggest danish star, i like what Eller brings too the ice, i followed him quit a bit in Preoria and he was great, great skill set and for sure top 6 potential, maybe not this year, but he will get there.

I was thrilled to here he got traded to the Habs, what could be better then playing in Hockeys Capital, right? Im looking forward to following Eller with the Habs and hopefully hell be a part of deep playoff run next spring/summer. Go habs :-)

Best regards

Martin

Well, hey Martin. Welcome. Glad you've found your way here. Here's to hoping you and all of us can see Eller in action this season!

just wanted to introduce myself, i must have spent hundreds hours in the last year reading everyones posts, finally decided to get an account last year and this year, i think i'll use it, id like to shoutout to moneypuck and roy_133 in particular, always enjoy your posts!

welcome to you

Hi,

I been reading the board religiously since June, I probably won"t say much, but i'll be here.

Regards,

Anthony

P.S.: <opinion> I still think PG has something else in the works. </opinion>

welcome to you as well boxman :D

just wanted to introduce myself, i must have spent hundreds hours in the last year reading everyones posts, finally decided to get an account last year and this year, i think i'll use it, id like to shoutout to moneypuck and roy_133 in particular, always enjoy your posts!

Hi,

I been reading the board religiously since June, I probably won"t say much, but i'll be here.

Regards,

Anthony

P.S.: <opinion> I still think PG has something else in the works. </opinion>

Welcome!

Ya,I said that also when I joined, :lol: .....Welcome friend. :D

lmao same here.