The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Hi!

I live in an evil place called Edmonton and the hockey here really sucks however the Oilers seem to find a way to beat the Habs when they come to town while I watch in Rexall Place and cry. I was born and raised in Montreal and sorely miss the great food and the hockey city that it is. I've been reading the boards off and on for a few years now and maybe will become an active member. The guys seem to be a good bunch and pretty open minded and respectful.

Yes I am a Habsoholic!

Welcome to the board friend. B)

haha :) yup watch out for hrf though ;) jkjk

If you make mod some day...he'll be your best friend. :lol: :lol:

Hi!

I live in an evil place called Edmonton and the hockey here really sucks however the Oilers seem to find a way to beat the Habs when they come to town while I watch in Rexall Place and cry. I was born and raised in Montreal and sorely miss the great food and the hockey city that it is. I've been reading the boards off and on for a few years now and maybe will become an active member. The guys seem to be a good bunch and pretty open minded and respectful.

Yes I am a Habsoholic!

Welcome to our little forum but don't beleive anything they tell you about me.

Welcome to our little forum but don't believe anything they tell you about me.

:lol:

its all true dont listen to him :P

It is....it issssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

so we shouldn't pollute it with lies about fellow members.

I enjoy greeting new members.

Weekend is here tomorrow...don't you have to sign yourself back in?????

Hey, i am living in Germany and Habs Fan since one season. Because of time difference the moast nhl games are at 01:00. But i try to watch as many games as possible anyway :)

Why i can't start a new topic in the forum?

I want to have the official team photo of montreal 2010-2011

and can't find it anywhere and cause that ask for help !

P.K. SUBBAN BEST DEFENCEMAN EVER :D

Hey, i am living in Germany and Habs Fan since one season. Because of time difference the moast nhl games are at 01:00. But i try to watch as many games as possible anyway :)

Why i can't start a new topic in the forum?

I want to have the official team photo of montreal 2010-2011

and can't find it anywhere and cause that ask for help !

P.K. SUBBAN BEST DEFENCEMAN EVER :D

Welcome deepestblueandy. I visited Germany a long time ago. Loved it. ;) Anyways,,,regarding your question. New posters need to accumulate 100 posts before they can start a new topic. Reasons are simply to allow you an opportunity to get familiar with the forum and its rules beforehand,,, so as to avoid duplicate, illegal and unnessesary threads.

Welcome deepestblueandy. I visited Germany a long time ago. Loved it. ;) Anyways,,,regarding your question. New posters need to accumulate 100 posts before they can start a new topic. Reasons are simply to allow you an opportunity to get familiar with the forum and its rules beforehand,,, so as to avoid duplicate, illegal and unnessesary threads.

thanks for fast answer :)

where have you been in germany?

Hello, I've got the same problem as you, regarding the matches.

Where precisely in Germany do you live? Es könnte ja sein dass wir Nachbarn sind, ich bin aus Luxemburg! ;)

Greetings.

Username: habs_93

Born/Live: North Carolina, US

Favourite Current Hab: Carey Price.

Favourite All time Hab: Jacques Laperrière

I was born with a hockey stick sewn in my hand, if only I had the skills in my head :P. When I was little, I saw the 93 cup playoffs. It made me a habs fan, and I've been that way since!

Greetings.

I was born with a hockey stick sewn in my hand, if only I had the skills in my head :P. When I was little, I saw the 93 cup playoffs. It made me a habs fan, and I've been that way since!

Welcome Travis habs_93 Welcome

Greetings.

Welcome to the forum. Hope to see you around. ^_^

Greetings.

Welcome to the forum Travis. B)

Greetings.

welcome to the forum also watch out for hrf.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! I am very happy to be back on this board and am looking forward to cheering on my favourite hockey team! My old username was Tohabsfan. I am now using the username lightning41 as my old username was lost. I currently live in Leafland, (thank god for RDS) and have been a diehard Habs fan all my life (born and raised in Montreal). I don't know if it's possible to reinstate any of my old posts, not a big deal if it can't be done, but it would be nice.

GO HABS GO!!

Hello everyone! I am very happy to be back on this board and am looking forward to cheering on my favourite hockey team! My old username was Tohabsfan. I am now using the username lightning41 as my old username was lost. I currently live in Leafland, (thank god for RDS) and have been a diehard Habs fan all my life (born and raised in Montreal). I don't know if it's possible to reinstate any of my old posts, not a big deal if it can't be done, but it would be nice.

GO HABS GO!!

Welcome back :)

About your post count, you can either ask for help in the Questions, Comments and Concerns thread or just PM GreekHockeyCoach directly. He should be able to help you :)