The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Hi everybody :)

I’m Sophie and I’m an habsfan since 1990. My favorite players was Stéphane Richer back in the days and now I like Cammalleri and Price.

I remember watching the games with my grandfather who would teach me about Maurice Richard and Guy Lafleur… I’ve not been able to stop watching hockey since…

I would like to say also that I’m a Pittsburgh Penguins’ fan !!! I’m literally in love with Sidney Crosby… He’s just the best athlete in the world..

I’m new here so I’m very excited to know all of you and to debate about hockey !!! :rolleyes:

Hi everybody :)

I’m Sophie and I’m an habsfan since 1990. My favorite players was Stéphane Richer back in the days and now I like Cammalleri and Price.

I remember watching the games with my grandfather who would teach me about Maurice Richard and Guy Lafleur… I’ve not been able to stop watching hockey since…

I would like to say also that I’m a Pittsburgh Penguins’ fan !!! I’m literally in love with Sidney Crosby… He’s just the best athlete in the world..

I’m new here so I’m very excited to know all of you and to debate about hockey !!! :rolleyes:

Hello Sophie & welcome to the forum. I used to watch the games with my grandpa & fell in love with Habs & hockey as well.

Congrats on you're first post.

Hello Sophie & welcome to the forum.

Ditto. :D

Hello to all. As the name suggests I'm from Las Vegas and am a newcomer to the Habs. Hockey was originally my number one sport with the Las Vegas Thunder being my favorite team when I was a kid. However, there's not exactly alot of ice in Vegas and Street Hockey is not the same so my interests went towards Basketball and European Football until the Olympics of last year. After watching the 2nd game against the Capitals last year, I finally found a pro team to root for and have watched nearly every game since!

Nice to be a part of this forum and I hope I can be a decent member.

Hello to all. As the name suggests I'm from Las Vegas and am a newcomer to the Habs. Hockey was originally my number one sport with the Las Vegas Thunder being my favorite team when I was a kid. However, there's not exactly alot of ice in Vegas and Street Hockey is not the same so my interests went towards Basketball and European Football until the Olympics of last year. After watching the 2nd game against the Capitals last year, I finally found a pro team to root for and have watched nearly every game since!

welcome to the board :P watch out for hrf

Welcome vegasJustin... We also have a vegasRick on here as well, he usually pops in during game. Cool we have 2 fans from vegas now. If you join the Game Day Thread, you'll see him eventually. :lol:

Greetings, fellow Habs fans. My road to becoming a Habs fan was rather unorthodox. I actually was a Caps fan early on. But, I took a long hiatus from hockey in general and only got back into watching it last year...still with the Caps. However, the Caps have a dirty little secret of being unable to completely dominate their opponents even though they certainly appear they could on paper. Needless, to say, the playoff loss left me disenchanted with the Caps. To make things short and sweet, the playoff performance of the Habs started my fandom transfer, reading about how Sam Pollock nabbed Lafleur and that Patrick Roy commercial helped me along, and the win against Pittsburgh this year finalized it. There's no other team I would cheer for except Montreal. I hate the Caps now.

I'm also a big Washington Redskins fan, I live in Maryland, USA currently, and I'm Chinese-American.

BTW, I have the same birthday as Scott Gomez. :D

Greetings, fellow Habs fans. My road to becoming a Habs fan was rather unorthodox. I actually was a Caps fan early on. But, I took a long hiatus from hockey in general and only got back into watching it last year...still with the Caps. However, the Caps have a dirty little secret of being unable to completely dominate their opponents even though they certainly appear they could on paper. Needless, to say, the playoff loss left me disenchanted with the Caps. To make things short and sweet, the playoff performance of the Habs started my fandom transfer, reading about how Sam Pollock nabbed Lafleur and that Patrick Roy commercial helped me along, and the win against Pittsburgh this year finalized it. There's no other team I would cheer for except Montreal. I hate the Caps now.

I'm also a big Washington Redskins fan, I live in Maryland, USA currently, and I'm Chinese-American.

BTW, I have the same birthday as Scott Gomez. :D

Welcome to the forum. Merry Christmas & Happy Birthday!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I am 18, I live an hour outside Philadelphia but in a big canadiens fan. I love the passion people in Montreal have for their hockey club. Here people don't care about the flyers too much. It's gotten better but even when they made the Stanley cup finals most people had no idea what was going on. The phillies on the other hand are practically worshiped. Im not a big baseball fan, I think it's rediculus that there is no salary cap and the games are sooo boring to watch. can't wait to talk to some real hockey fans!

Hey everyone! I am 18, I live an hour outside Philadelphia but in a big canadiens fan. I love the passion people in Montreal have for their hockey club. Here people don't care about the flyers too much. It's gotten better but even when they made the Stanley cup finals most people had no idea what was going on. The phillies on the other hand are practically worshiped. Im not a big baseball fan, I think it's rediculus that there is no salary cap and the games are sooo boring to watch. can't wait to talk to some real hockey fans!

Welcome to the forum. :)

Well welcome to the board LadyStanley117, :P nice to have you aboard.

Have you met our Lady beaubie yet? :D

hello all

To all hab fans and Nhl people just want to say hi and hello. Im new in here and looking forward to extend interactions with you all.

thanks!

Glad to have another fan join our clan, :D ....Big welcome friend. :)

Hi my names Sam, Im 18 and live in london, england... yeh thats right a billion miles away from NHL : /

Been a Habs fan since age of 10 where my uncle gave me my own personalised habs hockey jersey, i spend alot of time staying up late to catch the habs games, as you guys are like 5 hours behind me. Really difficult to find people over here around london to chat up on the games played and discuss my views. so still on search for other london hab fans, and with a team as awesome as the Habs, there has gotta be a few fan out in massive london :D

Habs to the end! Carey Price. what. a. legend!

Hi my names Sam, Im 18 and live in london, england... yeh thats right a billion miles away from NHL : /

Been a Habs fan since age of 10 where my uncle gave me my own personalised habs hockey jersey, i spend alot of time staying up late to catch the habs games, as you guys are like 5 hours behind me. Really difficult to find people over here around london to chat up on the games played and discuss my views. so still on search for other london hab fans, and with a team as awesome as the Habs, there has gotta be a few fan out in massive london :D

Hello and welcome :D

Hey great job on your first post.

Hay everyone I have been a Habs fan since themid 70s, my uncle got me into them back then. I live near Edmonton Alberta and have only seen them play a few times in Edmonton. Would love to come to Montreal and see them play at home.

Welcome to the board folks. :D

Hey, another English Habs fan who is weirdly one year older then me, im up north near manchester and about two people I know actually like hockey,

(please say your support Chelsea aswell :D)

Hay everyone I have been a Habs fan since themid 70s, my uncle got me into them back then. I live near Edmonton Alberta and have only seen them play a few times in Edmonton. Would love to come to Montreal and see them play at home.

Welcome my first ever live Habs game was against the Oilers. We were down 3-1 in the third BUT won 5-3. :)

I am a little late in posting on this thread but I am new in name but have been on the boards for a couple of years.

I was TexasCanadien on the old boards but lost all of my information when the new boards were created. So, I had to create a new name and I chose TexasHab.

I live in Southeast Texas just outside of Houston. I have been a Canadiens fan for almost all of my life. When talking about hockey, the first question I get is why are you a Montreal Canadiens fan? The first game I ever saw on TV was the Canadiens winning the Stanley Cup in 1968 with Beliveau, Cournoyer, Tremblay, Lemaire, Richard, Savard etc.

I was immediately hooked and thought that the C on the sweater was the most awesome uniform that I had ever seen.

And I have been a Habs fanatic ever since.

Go Habs Go!!!!! We need another Cup to add to the collection. :)

I am a little late in posting on this thread but I am new in name but have been on the boards for a couple of years.

I was TexasCanadien on the old boards but lost all of my information when the new boards were created. So, I had to create a new name and I chose TexasHab.

I live in Southeast Texas just outside of Houston. I have been a Canadiens fan for almost all of my life. When talking about hockey, the first question I get is why are you a Montreal Canadiens fan? The first game I ever saw on TV was the Canadiens winning the Stanley Cup in 1968 with Beliveau, Cournoyer, Tremblay, Lemaire, Richard, Savard etc.

I was immediately hooked and thought that the C on the sweater was the most awesome uniform that I had ever seen.

Well friend,glad to have you back. :D

Good to have you here. Go Habs Go!