The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

My name's Eric, I'm 24 years old, and I've been a fan of our team since 1992.

Welcome aboard friend.B)

Guest habs1952

Okay if you say so...

Hello,

I have been thee Biggest habs fan since 2008.I live in the city closest to Toronto then any other city(I'll leave that to you),Ontario, Canada.Lived here my whole life.The pens are my 2nd fav(with Crosby being my fav player)and 3rd fav is Ottawa.And dare I say it...Toronto is my 3rd.

That enough for ya?

Your a girl from Mississauga who's only good taste in hockey is that she's a Hab fan. By the way, using the word 'Toronto' is frowned upon in this forum. We like to refer to them as 'Laffs' or 'Losers since 67" ;):P

Hi I've been posting since the Pacioretty - Chara incident.

My name's Eric, I'm 24 years old, and I've been a fan of our team since 1992.

Welcome to the best hockey forum in the NHL!

Welcome, I enjoy reading your posts...keep up the good work!

Dumb question time: did you change your name? Your post count is high, but I have only started seeing hatethesebruins recently. Are you hatethoseleafs's creepy stalker? :P :P ;)

Dumb question time: did you change your name? Your post count is high, but I have only started seeing hatethesebruins recently. Are you hatethoseleafs's creepy stalker? :P :P ;)

He has been following me around a lot Weep. I'm considering a restraining order. :P

I like it. Anything that riles up hatethoseleafs up is good in my book. :P

Seriously, though, it's a nice user ID. Maybe I should change my name to hatethoseflyers. :lol:

There was a discusion going on about that Weep.It would cover all the bases in here.Maybe we should have a talent contest for that name. :lol::lol:

P.S. Wearing a suit made from drapes is about the only thing that riles me up lately ( that and a Leaf victory ).

Some user names I'd love to see:

hatethatGreekHockeyCoach

OUCH...:lol:

Here's one for the taking...HateThatCherry

:lol: :lol: :lol:

want to borrow this...BanHammer.jpg

:lol: