The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Hi all!

My name is Valtteri. I´m 19 years old and I come from Finland, city called Pori. So how did I end up cheering for the Habs? All the credit goes to Koivu! He was my idol and still is. I consider myself as quite a big fan. I try to watch as many games as possible but because of the time difference it´s hard (games usually begin there at 7 pm. so the clock is 2am here). Yet I managed to see about 50 games.

In this February I finally made my dreams come true when I travelled to Montreal with my girlfriend (I have made her a Habs fan also) to see the Leafs game against Habs. That week in beautiful city of Montreal was propably the best time of my life. This is propably unnecessary to say but I want to make you jelous! I bought Paciorettys game worn jersey during that trip (love you Max!).

So what else can I say than: GO HABS GO!!!

Wow that's a pretty cool story. Welcome to the forum :)

Hi all!

My name is Valtteri. I´m 19 years old and I come from Finland,

Hey friend,welcome aboard our habs forum.....and by the way,Koivu rocks & is greatly missed by many here,just so you know.:D

Hi all!

My name is Valtteri. I´m 19 years old and I come from Finland, city called Pori. So how did I end up cheering for the Habs? All the credit goes to Koivu! He was my idol and still is. I consider myself as quite a big fan. I try to watch as many games as possible but because of the time difference it´s hard (games usually begin there at 7 pm. so the clock is 2am here). Yet I managed to see about 50 games.

In this February I finally made my dreams come true when I travelled to Montreal with my girlfriend (I have made her a Habs fan also) to see the Leafs game against Habs. That week in beautiful city of Montreal was propably the best time of my life. This is propably unnecessary to say but I want to make you jelous! I bought Paciorettys game worn jersey during that trip (love you Max!).

Hey!

Welcome to the forum, I'm jealous of you already!

Hi all!

Wow Im jealous for sure <_< Welcome to the forum, Koivu was one of my favourites too!

Why, is there a thread celebrating the Leafs' recent Stanley Cup victory? :D:rolleyes::huh:

Not sure what you mean, so IM gonna say no because the internet wasn't around in 1967 :lol:

so IM gonna say no because the internet wasn't around in 1967 :lol:

And by the time the leafs win the cup...the internet will be obsolete,a thing of the past.

Hi guy's,I'm here in Ireland and I love watch'n the Habs,the home games are the best to watch,the atmosphere seem's to a be lot more intense,some of the other stadiums are like grave yards in comparison,one of the things on my "before I die" list,is to watch a match at the Bell centre,fingers crossed.

Hi guy's,I'm here in Ireland and I love watch'n the Habs,the home games are the best to watch,the atmosphere seem's to a be lot more intense,some of the other stadiums are like grave yards in comparison,one of the things on my "before I die" list,is to watch a match at the Bell centre,fingers crossed.

Hey Hogflem!

Welcome to the forum! Having another new friend would be great!

Welcome to the asylum :). The Bell is certainly worth going to.

Enjoy yourself and contribute whenever you can. :)

Hey there friend,welcome aboard. :D

Welcome to the asylum :)

Are you saying were all nuts?...FA49369Md.jpg

Hey and welcome to the forum, contribute when you can but watch out for someone named Roy_133. His real name is Gomer_Roy :lol:

Just registered here and posting my first post to say hello to all existing members. I'm Nick Berg.

Welcome to our forum Nick...enjoy,looking forward to your many posts to come.B)

Thanks for the welcome guys,I'm looking forward to talking with you all :)

Ditto :D