The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

. Ive been a Habs fan ever since watching Ribeiro in 2004. Everybody claimed he was faking, theres no way, Ribz has the heart of a lion and he is what drew me to le rouge blanc et bleu. GO HABS GO!!!!!

I am baffled that you think that...really....take another close look my friend...

and trust me...his teammates at the time were not impressed with him,nor the coach....nor ME.<_<.....Totally embarrassing.

I am baffled that you think that...really....take another close look my friend...

and trust me...his teammates at the time were not impressed with him,nor the coach....nor ME.<_<.....Totally embarrassing.

For the most part, I liked Ribs but I didn't watch alot o' hockey

I liked back then Ribs Perezhogin Kovalev Koivu...then price

Welcome to the forum all new members, look forward to talking with you all

Hello guys. Keith, 27, from Kingston ON. Lifelong Canadiens fan and unfortunately I've never been to see them live for one reason or another. Living only 3 hours I really don't have any good excuses but hopefully soon I'll catch a game at the Bell Centre. My grandfather was a huge Habs fan so I remember growing up watching games with him which solidified my love for Montreal and my disdain for the Leafs and the Bruins. I'm still in school studying Environmental Science but graduating next year.

Hello guys. Keith, 27, from Kingston ON. Lifelong Canadiens fan and unfortunately I've never been to see them live for one reason or another. Living only 3 hours I really don't have any good excuses but hopefully soon I'll catch a game at the Bell Centre. My grandfather was a huge Habs fan so I remember growing up watching games with him which solidified my love for Montreal and my disdain for the Leafs and the Bruins. I'm still in school studying Environmental Science but graduating next year.

Hey Keith welcome to the forum. I grew up watching Habs games with my grandpa as well. Good luck with your schooling.

Cheers

HRF

Welcome to the club. :) Believe me, you will enjoy your self, and meet new and interesting people.

Heyooo, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy it as much as we do :)

Yo Keith....welcome aboard friend.:P

Believe me, you will enjoy your self, and meet new and interesting crazy people.

:D

Welcome to the forum, Keith!

Hey all, I am a new Habs fan. I know you don't need anymore fans. I know a bunch of you hardcore fans might not welcome me, but hear me out. I live in Southern New Jersey in the Usa. I am in Flyers territory. I have been a Flyers fan my whole life until now. I live in an area where the Flyers games aren't televised. Even if I buy the Center Ice package from Direct Tv the Flyers are blacked out most of the time. It is like they are saying they don't want anymore fans. It is soo frustrating trying to follow a team I loved my whole life. I decided after this season I am done with the Flyers. Now my dilema is who do I root for? Other nearby teams have been my enemy for so many years so I couldn't jump onboard with one of them. So I decided to pick an NHL team from my hat and they would be my new team for the 2011-2012 season. I can't wait for next season to start. I can't wait to wear my habs gear down here in flyers territory and go see them when they come down to philly.

Hey all, I am a new Habs fan. I know you don't need anymore fans. I know a bunch of you hardcore fans might not welcome me, but hear me out. I live in Southern New Jersey in the Usa. I am in Flyers territory. I have been a Flyers fan my whole life until now. I live in an area where the Flyers games aren't televised. Even if I buy the Center Ice package from Direct Tv the Flyers are blacked out most of the time. It is like they are saying they don't want anymore fans. It is soo frustrating trying to follow a team I loved my whole life. I decided after this season I am done with the Flyers. Now my dilema is who do I root for? Other nearby teams have been my enemy for so many years so I couldn't jump onboard with one of them. So I decided to pick an NHL team from my hat and they would be my new team for the 2011-2012 season. I can't wait for next season to start. I can't wait to wear my habs gear down here in flyers territory and go see them when they come down to philly.

Welcome to Habbyland, goingape,,,there is no such thing as too many fans. Sit back enjoy yourself and contribute your 2 cents whenever you can. :) and you will be fine.

Welcome to Habs forum man, Im not a flyers fan at all though. But its good you found the right side to be on :) contribute when you can, and the habs can NEVER have enough fans B)

Hey all, I am a new Habs fan. I know you don't need anymore fans. I know a bunch of you hardcore fans might not welcome me

Well,your wrong.....were always recruiting new members,so welcome up-board the crazy train.:lol:.....enjoy friend,post whenever you feel the need.

and the habs can NEVER have enough fans B)

+100

Thanks for the welcome all. I am so excited to research the history of such an awesome team in preparation for the beginning of the 2011-2012 season. I actually drove up to montreal to see the bruins vs habs back in 2000. What an awesome city.

Thanks for the welcome all. I am so excited to research the history of such an awesome team in preparation for the beginning of the 2011-2012 season.

The 2011-2012 season can't come soon enough......when's camp open? :lol::D

Welcome!

Guest habs1952

Ex-Flyer fan eh. Aren't ex-flyer fans put on probation for a while? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am back,

welcome back :P