Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Are you trying to recruit new members,,,,,or scare them away? :P

:lol:

ThinkingScratchHead-large.gif

:lol:

Don't edge him on.

Hi guys

This is my second account. My first one was sebchenier but I was hiatus for a few months. When I came back my account no longer existed so I had to start from scratch.

I'm not really a priest I'm just a massive fan of The Exorcist :P I'm currently living in Berlin but I will be back in Montreal when the new season starts.

Hi guys

This is my second account. My first one was sebchenier but I was hiatus for a few months. When I came back my account no longer existed so I had to start from scratch.

I'm not really a priest I'm just a massive fan of The Exorcist :P I'm currently living in Berlin but I will be back in Montreal when the new season starts.

Welcome back

Hi,i'm a new member,i'm very excited being here with my habs fans friends.my name is paul,i'm 53 yrs old ,i live in saint john n.b.i have been a fan since i was 6 yrs old,i had 3 brothers close to my age and we played hockey all year long,parking lots,sreets(yelling car),back yard ice rink,indoor ice....i always played defense,my favorite player is serge savard.the canadiens are getting closer to the cup every year,we will win the cup and bring it home to montreal where it belong...yeah...i'm looking foreword to the new season go habs go!!!!!

Hi,i'm a new member,i'm very excited being here with my habs fans friends.my name is paul,i'm 53 yrs old ,i live in saint john n.b.i have been a fan since i was 6 yrs old,i had 3 brothers close to my age and we played hockey all year long,parking lots,sreets(yelling car),back yard ice rink,indoor ice....i always played defense,my favorite player is serge savard.the canadiens are getting closer to the cup every year,we will win the cup and bring it home to montreal where it belong...yeah...i'm looking foreword to the new season go habs go!!!!!

Hi, gohabs58,,,,,welcome to the forums. It's always nice to have fresh input in the forums. If you haven't been reading our boards, you will find us to be a very friendly, funloving lot. Don't be afraid to ask, if you want to know something as there are a myriad of smart members here.

BTW, you live really, really close to another member, so close,,,,,you may want to move. :lol: ,,Just kidding. B)

Well its about damm time you joined us bro,:lol:....another maritimer,,,coolllllll....glad you finally decided to join the #1 fan forum around...looking forward to your future contribution/insight to our board paul...that is,gohabs58. :D

BTW, you live really, really close to another member, so close,,,,,you may want to move. :lol: ,,Just kidding. B)

you'll never guess just how close.;)

Hi guys

This is my second account. My first one was sebchenier but I was hiatus for a few months.

Welcome back Father :D.......................................................................for I have sinned.

Heal the sinners, and forgive the East-coasters,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well,,,,all but one :P

:D

Hi there, welcome to the forum

I play defense too, but only cause I cant move much without looking at the ball. Or Ill lose it, cant deke or bury, so I play defense and knock the ball up the street/parking lot/ etc.

Welcome to all other new members and Welcome back Father...I forget the rest :lol:

Hi, gohabs58,,,,,welcome to the forums. It's always nice to have fresh input in the forums. If you haven't been reading our boards, you will find us to be a very friendly, funloving lot. Don't be afraid to ask, if you want to know something as there are a myriad of smart members here.

Well its about damm time you joined us bro,:lol:....another maritimer,,,coolllllll....glad you finally decided to join the #1 fan forum around...looking forward to your future contribution/insight to our board paul...that is,gohabs58. :D

you'll never guess just how close.;)

Hi there, welcome to the forum

I play defense too, but only cause I cant move much without looking at the ball. Or Ill lose it, cant deke or bury, so I play defense and knock the ball up the street/parking lot/ etc.

thanks for the welcome..i know i'm going to like the discusion,i talk alot about hockey at work,i'm really retired so time i have....we had a hockey pool every year and after only 5 yrs i won $300+ for 1st place...i love hockey...we'll be talking again....they should not have played luongo(?)last night,did't they learn anything from game 3-4.

thanks for the welcome..i know i'm going to like the discusion,i talk alot about hockey at work,i'm really retired so time i have....we had a hockey pool every year and after only 5 yrs i won $300+ for 1st place...i love hockey...we'll be talking again....they should not have played luongo(?)last night,did't they learn anything from game 3-4.

Looking forward gohabs58 to next season's hockey pool....we also have one here on this forum...betcha gonna want in that also...sorry but no money involved here,bragging rights only.

Username: Spider-Man NL

Live: Newfoundland

Born: St. John's NL

Favourite Current Hab(s): Price, Subban, White, Gionta, Markov and Cammi

Favourite All time Hab(s): Nilan, Roy, and Koivu

Last Words: Go Habs Go!

Username: Spider-Man NL

Live: Newfoundland

Born: St. John's NL

Favourite Current Hab(s): Price, Subban, White, Gionta, Markov and Cammi

Favourite All time Hab(s): Nilan, Roy, and Koivu

Last Words: Go Habs Go!