The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

Hi.

I am a true diehard MTL fan. I was literally born with a Habs jersey on. In fact, in my junior kindergarten picture I am wearing a Habs jersey. That was close to 39yrs ago. I have checked this site out for awhile, but never really decided to do much but read peoples posts. However I figured I might aswell add my input, hopefully some appreciate it.

I am a fan of a bit more physical style of play, and would love to see MTL adopt a more similar style, like the 70s (although it will be impossible to touch those teams). I'd like to see MTL with a good mix of skill & toughness, like they were in the 70s.

Personally I believe hockey will be more like that (not bench brawls or broad street bully stuff), but all players having to be able to play the game, but some with the forte of scoring/passing etc.. and some for hitting/fighting (to simplify it).

We'll certainly see how it goes...

Welcome to the Forum. :)

Hi.

I am a true diehard MTL fan. I was literally born with a Habs jersey on. In fact, in my junior kindergarten picture I am wearing a Habs jersey. That was close to 39yrs ago. I have checked this site out for awhile, but never really decided to do much but read peoples posts. However I figured I might aswell add my input, hopefully some appreciate it.

I am a fan of a bit more physical style of play, and would love to see MTL adopt a more similar style, like the 70s (although it will be impossible to touch those teams). I'd like to see MTL with a good mix of skill & toughness, like they were in the 70s.

Personally I believe hockey will be more like that (not bench brawls or broad street bully stuff), but all players having to be able to play the game, but some with the forte of scoring/passing etc.. and some for hitting/fighting (to simplify it).

Welcome aboard! :)

Guest habs1952

Hi.

91 posts and your just introducing yourself? :blink: Just kidding Chief. Welcome to the forum. :)

91 posts and your just introducing yourself? :blink:

I had a meeting in the ALLEY this morning with him....its all good :D:lol:

Hi, I'm still a Habs fan, even though I'm not a Quebecker anymore. I'm looking for a specific piece of Habs gear: specifically, a crop top. Can anyone tell me where that's to be had? Is it too far from the summer to be looking for such a thing? Is this the right place to post that question?

First off...welcome to the board :D......and we have a thread set up for questions such as yours.

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Hi, I'm still a Habs fan, even though I'm not a Quebecker anymore. I'm looking for a specific piece of Habs gear: specifically, a crop top. Can anyone tell me where that's to be had? Is it too far from the summer to be looking for such a thing? Is this the right place to post that question?

Hi,,,welcome to our forums,,,,we hope you will join us in the discussions. :)

Hi

I am Irving. I fell in love with the habs in the 70's watching the big bird and the flower.I believe in hard work and if you want something done right you got do it your self. :P

Hi nfwander/Irving,,,,,glad you could make your way to our forums. :) . Have a look around and join us in our discussions B) .

Hi

I am Irving. I fell in love with the habs in the 70's watching the big bird and the flower.I believe in hard work and if you want something done right you got do it your self. :P

Welcome Irving B)

Guest habs1952

Hi

Ahhh....the memories. :) Welcome to the forum nfwander. :)

Ahhh....the memories. :) Welcome to the forum nfwander. :)

Hey,

I'm Chris from Plattsburgh, NY. I'm sure most of you know where this is. Big habs fan. Love listening to the team 990 as well. Tony Marinaro is the man. Although I'm born in raised in the states, it's easy to root for the habs. Hockey is my love. I was on skates by the time I was 4. My dad coached me and my brother. I'm 26 and still play today 3 to 5 times a week now. So even though I live in NY I'm a habs fan because they are only an hour away and their passion for hockey equals mine.

Hey,

I'm Chris from Plattsburgh, NY. I'm sure most of you know where this is. Big habs fan. Love listening to the team 990 as well. Tony Marinaro is the man. Although I'm born in raised in the states, it's easy to root for the habs. Hockey is my love. I was on skates by the time I was 4. My dad coached me and my brother. I'm 26 and still play today 3 to 5 times a week now. So even though I live in NY I'm a habs fan because they are only an hour away and their passion for hockey equals mine.

Nice to have you aboard with us here Chris B)

Hi

Hey,

Welcome to the Forum, Irving and Chris.

Hey,

You've come to the right place Chris, glad to have you aboard. :)

Hey,

Huge welcome, Chris.

Guest habs1952

Hey,

Welcome Chris from Plattsburgh, NY. Enjoy the forum!

Welcome Chris from Plattsburgh, NY. Enjoy the forum!

Dude...when introducing yourself....take off that bag,its impolite. :lol: