The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

Hello, I'm fairly new to the hockey scene, but I have a good friend who's a big fan of Montreal. I've recently started doing some research into the sport and I really want to learn more about it, though I'm very dead set to be a fan of Montreal because one of the most important things in a team is a good history. Now I'm more of a Football (soccer, depending on where you live) fan and have played it all my life, but I have always been attracted to hockey and usually watch quite a few games a year even though I'm not really sure whats going on some of the time :rolleyes:

Might not be the greatest time to become a fan of the sport, but hey, maybe once we start playing again I'll know what's going on :D

Hello, I'm fairly new to the hockey scene, but I have a good friend who's a big fan of Montreal. I've recently started doing some research into the sport and I really want to learn more about it, though I'm very dead set to be a fan of Montreal because one of the most important things in a team is a good history. Now I'm more of a Football (soccer, depending on where you live) fan and have played it all my life, but I have always been attracted to hockey and usually watch quite a few games a year even though I'm not really sure whats going on some of the time :rolleyes:

Might not be the greatest time to become a fan of the sport, but hey, maybe once we start playing again I'll know what's going on :D

Glad to have you aboard. If your looking to learn the game, then this is the place. Most members will be more then happy to answer any of your questions. Hopefully we'll have some games shortly to discuss. It's been pretty dead in here since the lockout.

Welcome StrikingGoal, as HTL said this is the place to be. Hopefully there will be hockey soon.

Guest habs1952

Welcome to the forum SG! If there's anything you need to know, just ask. :)

Welcome to the forum, shes a little quiet right now though but there is still a few of us around and were willing to answer any questions.

Hey everyone just wanted to thank all the big posters as I'm working Croas country in Alberta and its helping keep me entertained and interested in my down time

Welcome to the forums ML,,,,as I am sure you will enjoy it, as there's something for everyone. We are very informative about the Habs, and have a lot of fun and discussion.,,so you should feel quite comforatable :)

On edit and OT,,but I see the Gremlins at NHL.com are at it again. It took 9 mins. from "add reply to" to the timestamp. :angry:

Edited by kinot-1

Huge welcome back to our members who have been away for awhile ( as myself ),....and to all new members coming aboard.....GO HABS! B)

Welcome to the forums ML,,,,as I am sure you will enjoy it, as there's something for everyone. We are very informative about the Habs, and have a lot of fun and discussion.,,so you should feel quite comforatable :)

On edit and OT,,but I see the Gremlins at NHL.com are at it again. It took 9 mins. from "add reply to" to the timestamp. :angry:

I actually read these things all the time I love you guys I remember I got hooked from the price vs halak battle

That's,,,like years ago :blink: . You should have joined sooner. :P

I say this to myself a lot. :D

I don't post a lot either but this place is always daily reading. Thanks to all the mods and members that keep this place running smoothly.

After a two year absence. Decided to drag my butt back in here.

How's everyone doing, place looks full of new life, is anyone on here that used to post in 2009 or 2010?

Welcome back mateus. Still lots of members here from the old days and quite a few new faces that have added to the quality of the discussion.

How's everyone doing, place looks full of new life, is anyone on here that used to post in 2009 or 2010?

B) welcome back friend

Welcome back!

I'm really sorry, I'm trying hard to remember you... Was your name always Mateus or did you have to change it when they switched over?

regardless, always nice to have old friends come back. Once again, welcome back!

Guest habs1952

Welcome back mateus.

Username: NYHabsFan26

Live: Plattsburgh, NY

Born: Rouses Point, NY

Favorite Current Hab: Max Pacioretty and Carey Price

Favorite All time Hab: Patrick Roy

Edited by NYHabsFan26

Username: NYHabsFan26

Live: Plattsburgh, NY

Born: Rouses Point, NY

Favorite Current Hab: Max Pacioretty and Carey Price

Favorite All time Hab: Patrick Roy