The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

I was coaching U18AA and U18AAA in previous years but I decided last year to start working with the younger kids. I now coach kids from 8-14 at the AA level.

ah nice and which Club or Team?

I am headcoch of the Darmstadt Dukes, do the first team there, we play in the RL-West, which is the highest amateur level in Germany, one below the pros. I also coach the U18s, U16s and U14s as well, so plenty of work...

It's my first appointment of a seniors team, I spent the last 5 seasons at Bad Nauheim being the Juniors Headcoach there (coaching the U20s top level side myself) and also assistant coach for the pros but also responsible for the whole juniors programme. So I felt it was time to move on and up a bit and take another step towards the pros... :rolleyes:

To all new members,welcome to our habs forum :P

• 1 month later...
HABS HOCKEY IN EASTERN ONTARIO

It's my husband's birthday this weekend. He is a die hard HABS fan and I don't have the budget for tickets for the game!

Looking to arrange a bar takeover for the game somewhere in the Durham Region where he can feel normal...lol...and share his love for his team in public with other like minded folks :) Sure to be a blast! I can't think of a more perfect gift. He recently bonded with complete strangers in Playa del Carmen at Los Tabernacos a restaurant owned and operated by HABS fans ...OLE OLE could be heard throughout the streets.

I know there are a lot of HABS fans in the area...now's the time to get together and enjoy each other's company...what do you think?

Please get in touch if this may be of interest to you. email to debbiewongpmp@live.ca

Who knows it may be the start of something special :)

What's up fellow Habs fans? Long time fan here who finally decided to join the forums. I've read over them a bit for a couple of months but took the plunge (though I'm no stranger to message boards).

Use to live in Hamilton, Ontario where I was somewhat right in Leafs country but chose the route of Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge smartly instead. Now I'm out of Leafs country and am in Kings country as I moved to L.A a few years ago. There seems to be a decent amount of Habs fans here as the last Kings/Habs game I went to there was more than a fair amount of Montreal fans here.

What's up fellow Habs fans? Long time fan here who finally decided to join the forums. I've read over them a bit for a couple of months but took the plunge (though I'm no stranger to message boards).

Use to live in Hamilton, Ontario where I was somewhat right in Leafs country but chose the route of Le Bleu-Blanc-Rouge smartly instead. Now I'm out of Leafs country and am in Kings country as I moved to L.A a few years ago. There seems to be a decent amount of Habs fans here as the last Kings/Habs game I went to there was more than a fair amount of Montreal fans here.

Like I said in the GDT,,,,,welcome. Here, you are among friends,,,because from what I have found,,,we are all friends. You will find us to be a friendly bunch, who just want to talk Habs, among other things. Have a good look around, and post where you feel you have something to say. Follow the rules of the forums, and you're good to go.

We have members from around the world, so you should feel right at home here. :)

welcome. Here, you are among friends,,

we are all friends. You will find us to be a friendly bunch,

you should feel right at home here. :)

Nicely put. B)

Welcome aboard swifty. I'm still in Leaf country as you put it (10 minutes outside of Hamilton). It can be entertaining down here some days. I imagine those stupid little Leaf car flags should be dusted and out of the archives pretty soon.

Say hi to GHC for us down in L.A.

Welcome to the Forum!

My name is Roseanne and I live in Durham Region (just outside of Toronto). I recently turned 30 two weeks ago and I was lucky to be at the March 30 game with my dad for my birthday. I was born in Montreal but moved to Toronto when I was 7. Was and will always be a HABS fan!! I am going to the Habs - Leafs game tonight!!

My name is Roseanne and I live in Durham Region (just outside of Toronto). I recently turned 30 two weeks ago and I was lucky to be at the March 30 game with my dad for my birthday. I was born in Montreal but moved to Toronto when I was 7. Was and will always be a HABS fan!! I am going to the Habs - Leafs game tonight!!

Welcome to the forums Rose, and we're happy that you have joined us. Enjoy the game tonight and cheer loud and proud. :)

So exciting when we have new members coming aboard.....veryyyyyyyy cool. B) .......WELCOME ALL.

Hi Roseanne, welcome back.

I have actually been on these forums before, just haven't logged in for a long time. I figured I should reintroduce myself haha.

Welcome to the forums Rose, and we're happy that you have joined us. Enjoy the game tonight and cheer loud and proud. :)

Guest habs1952

I have actually been on these forums before, just haven't logged in for a long time. I figured I should reintroduce myself haha.

Welcome back to the forum Rose. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all. I'm new here but I've been reading the posts for years. I've watched pretty much every game faithfully for years and I have been a fan since Stephane richer was scoring goals like crazy. This is the year folks!

Hello all. I'm new here but I've been reading the posts for years. I've watched pretty much every game faithfully for years and I have been a fan since Stephane richer was scoring goals like crazy. This is the year folks!

Happy to have you aboard the Habs train. :)

Welcome! I'm looking forward to reading your posts(already read a couple lol)!

Never did this.

I'm Justin, 26...live in BC. My dad is from Montreal and been watching games in French (back in the day on the secondary French CBC channel, just saturday nights, nowadays on RDS (which we annoyingly can't get in HD on our provider)) for as long as I can remember and love everything about the team.

Favourite player is Carey, but Gallagher is going to make that one tough over the next few years I think.

Oh and I have an unhealthy love for all things Swede in the NHL, and am liking the couple of young Swedes they have.

Also, I love Lars "Larry" Eller.