The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Fans Introduce Yourselves

habulator

2 hours ago, habs1952 said:

I'd leave it blank or put a legends name and number on it. That way you can't go wrong or be disappointed. 

Or just pick someone you really like.  I still wear my Koivu jersey with pride, even if he did play with the Ducks for half a decade.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I'm from Germany and a habs fan since the 2014 Playoffs. Here in Germany I regularly visit my team in the third German League. To comparise it we, have an attendance of 1600 people per game :D  Playoffs are over for us here so I can't wait for the NHL Playoffs to start :)

3 minutes ago, Mynthaster said:

Hi everyone! I'm from Germany and a habs fan since the 2014 Playoffs. Here in Germany I regularly visit my team in the third German League. To comparise it we, have an attendance of 1600 people per game :D  Playoffs are over for us here so I can't wait for the NHL Playoffs to start :)

Welcome to the forum!

35 minutes ago, Mynthaster said:

Welcome to the friendliest hockey forums. :)

On 4/8/2017 at 9:41 AM, Mynthaster said:

Welcome to the forum mynthaster! We can't wait either! 

• 3 months later...

Greetings Everyone!

I’m not exactly new to this forum, more or less just making a return. Initially I had joined some years ago, but unfortunately, I seem to have lost all recollection of my login information. So after a day or so of battling with ancient email addresses (over similar failures of recollections), I’ve decided it might be best to start fresh.

Anyways, I’m a life time Hab fan. Looking forward to burdening all of you with my two cents.

Cheers!

2 hours ago, MALMACIAN_CRUNCH said:

Greetings Everyone!

I’m not exactly new to this forum, more or less just making a return. Initially I had joined some years ago, but unfortunately, I seem to have lost all recollection of my login information. So after a day or so of battling with ancient email addresses (over similar failures of recollections), I’ve decided it might be best to start fresh.

Anyways, I’m a life time Hab fan. Looking forward to burdening all of you with my two cents.

Cheers!

Welcome back aboard

5 hours ago, MALMACIAN_CRUNCH said:

Thank's. It's been too long. Looking forward to some quality discussions.

Glad to be back!

Welcome back. Do you remember your old login name? I can try and look it up and restore your post count if you want. Just let me know.

19 hours ago, MALMACIAN_CRUNCH said:

Greetings Everyone!

Cheers!

Due to inflation, your "two cents" is now worth 3 cents. :P

9 hours ago, H_T_L said:

Welcome back. Do you remember your old login name? I can try and look it up and restore your post count if you want. Just let me know.

Hmmmm. :rolleyes:

BTW,,, welcome back. :D , but beware of management,. ;)

On 8/6/2017 at 11:55 PM, H_T_L said:

On 8/7/2017 at 9:42 AM, kinot-2 said:

BTW,,, welcome back. :D , but beware of management,. ;)

Thanks guy's. Not too worried about the old account, thanks though. 

• 1 month later...

Hello fellow Habs fans, I'm from Czech republic. I'm a Habs fan since mid 90s, when I started to play EA Sports NHL Hockey 93 as a teenager. I chose Montreal as my team because I liked the logo and I also liked Montreal being francophone (I've learned french for 4 years). At these times I didn't know much about NHL, I even didn't know/care they won the Stanley Cup in '93...I started to follow NHL a bit around the season 1995/96, so I'm waiting for another cup since then and it seems the waiting is going to be a very long run...:4322:

49 minutes ago, CzechHab said:

Hello fellow Habs fans, I'm from Czech republic. I'm a Habs fan since mid 90s, when I started to play EA Sports NHL Hockey 93 as a teenager. I chose Montreal as my team because I liked the logo and I also liked Montreal being francophone (I've learned french for 4 years). At these times I didn't know much about NHL, I even didn't know/care they won the Stanley Cup in '93...I started to follow NHL a bit around the season 1995/96, so I'm waiting for another cup since then and it seems the waiting is going to be a very long run...:4322:

Welcome to the forum!

6 hours ago, CzechHab said:

Welcome aboard, CzechHab. :)

6 hours ago, Mynthaster said:

Vitame vas! Welcome from Germany! :)

Hi there, Mynthmaster, happy to see more Europeans on board. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Sean Parr

Born in Montreal though.

Favorite player: Lafleur #10

My HABs story:

I met Guy Lafleur, Larry Robinson & Yvon Cournouer in a bar when I was 8 years old. My mother worked there and I didn't have school that day so I went to the bar. Lol. Anyways this bar was a hangout for the habs in '78. I was sitting at the end of the bar and these finely dressed gents walked in and sauntered down towards me. All three sat down and ordered a drink with Guy sitting right beside me. He looked at me and said "Salute Mon Chum" and the man actually bought me a drink.... a Shirley Temple mind you. He has been my favorite player ever since. I only wear his number.

14 minutes ago, Sparrz said:

Name: Sean Parr

Born in Montreal though.

Favorite player: Lafleur #10

My HABs story:

I met Guy Lafleur, Larry Robinson & Yvon Cournouer in a bar when I was 8 years old. My mother worked there and I didn't have school that day so I went to the bar. Lol. Anyways this bar was a hangout for the habs in '78. I was sitting at the end of the bar and these finely dressed gents walked in and sauntered down towards me. All three sat down and ordered a drink with Guy sitting right beside me. He looked at me and said "Salute Mon Chum" and the man actually bought me a drink.... a Shirley Temple mind you. He has been my favorite player ever since. I only wear his number.

Good story. Welcome to the forum.