The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

21 Christopher Higgins 06-07

jl-1

Higgy is already stepping up on the ice and now is stepping up off the ice. A few games ago after starting the preseason winless, he called out the entire team saying how people werent trying. This kid is showing why exactly Montreal grabbed him in the 1st round. I cant wait to see him play a full season with Saku and Ryder

Higgy is already stepping up on the ice and now is stepping up off the ice. A few games ago after starting the preseason winless, he called out the entire team saying how people werent trying. This kid is showing why exactly Montreal grabbed him in the 1st round. I cant wait to see him play a full season with Saku and Ryder
Ditto everything you've said... it will be interesting to see if any of the other lines will be able to put up the same numbers that this line can and will do

bw6

I said it in the last topic, and I will say it here again, I think he is going to truly become one of the best 2-way forwards in the NHL, every play I've seen when he's on the recap so far this preseason he has looked brilliant.

And here's to the morons at EA Sports giving him some dirt overall.

I'll be honnest, last year's offensive outburst came as a bit of a surprise to me. However, there's no denying the chemistry between him, Koivu and Ryder. Having a veteran between the two kids has done wonders for both of them.

Guest RadioGaGa
Can you say 35 goals?

I certainly hope so...I took him in my fantasy pool.

Higgy is already stepping up on the ice and now is stepping up off the ice. A few games ago after starting the preseason winless, he called out the entire team saying how people werent trying. This kid is showing why exactly Montreal grabbed him in the 1st round.

He WILL be a Captain in this league. Maybe not here, although I hope we have him for many many years, but somewhere.

Guest TORHABSFAN
When higgins called out his teammates lastweek for taking shifts off that showed me passion,leadership and wanting to win.

higgins will be the future captain of this club imo, yes even over chipchura lol

may be so that is a long way away though.. But for now I love Chris Higgins and I expect him to play all year this year as he did the senconed half last year. I have him in my pool and I smell a 30 goal + season.

Guest TORHABSFAN
I really have big hope for Higgins this year. Despite his young age, he act like a good veteran. Plus, he can score some goals.

He can score a whole lot more than SOME!!!!

Guest arpem_can

This kid has solid player written all over him.....even if he doesnt score a ton of goals this year, though i expect him to have respectable numbers,he embodies the direction and spirit of this club...he looks like a Hab to me and having his type around can only rub off on others in the same way Saku does

Guest zachary-jean

I think he'll put up the same amount of goals as last year (about) with some more assists...26-25-51...or in that general area. I'd love to see him go on a tear like the end of last year, but I'll settle for a consistently solid season all around.

Guest Hamel-Habsfan
Originally Posted by kayc906

I really have big hope for Higgins this year. Despite his young age, he act like a good veteran. Plus, he can score some goals.

plus hes got heart, so i too have big hopes for higgins this year!!

Guest CanadianMike

I think (and hope) Higgins leads the habs in points...he is amazing and tonight we got a taste of what kind of a season he will have.

:D

I think (and hope) Higgins leads the habs in points...he is amazing and tonight we got a taste of what kind of a season he will have.

:D

If Higgins plays well, it'll be Koivu who'll lead the habs in points (at least from that line). Higgs might score the most goals though. I'm really loving him more and more every game.

If Higgins plays well, it'll be Koivu who'll lead the habs in points (at least from that line). Higgs might score the most goals though. I'm really loving him more and more every game.

I agree...IF saku stays healthy. Thats always the big question mark. Higgins probably has a slightly better chance of doing so...

Archived