The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

25 Mathieu Dandenault 06-07

jl-1

Guest shanahan1024

about damn Streit gets an oppertunity to play, I wish it was Ninimaa outta the line-up instead but I guess If any of the other 5 D-Men had to sit out it would be Dandenault. Im glad to see Mark in the lineup and I hope he fills in well for Dandy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest zachary-jean
This is good news! :D

It definately is. I can't wait until he gets back in the line-up. I just hope he hasn't lost a step or that it doesn't take him too long to get "back in the swing of things." (uhh, i hate that phrase)

What does that article say about Mike Johnson? I cannot read french

It says he had a MRI to make sure nothing was wrong with his knee, that he skated with his teamates Thursday morning and that he will play on Saturday vs the Laffs.

Guest HabSteve

Could Carbo put Dandenault in as a fourth line player? He did it a couple of times last year, that would keep the streit-niinima duo on the ice and Carbo could put him as a d-men on PK, Murray and Downey bring some toughness to our lineup but Dandenault could provide more upside.

Could Carbo put Dandenault in as a fourth line player? He did it a couple of times last year, that would keep the streit-niinima duo on the ice and Carbo could put him as a d-men on PK, Murray and Downey bring some toughness to our lineup but Dandenault could provide more upside.

please, no. dandenault is so much better as a d-man than forward

Archived