Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BooFA1010

Canadiens Magazine

281 posts in this topic

Who else bought subscriptions of the magazine? has anyone got it in the mail yet? I wonder when its suppose to come. sorry if this is wrong place to post, i wasnt sure where to post this

Who else bought subscriptions of the magazine? has anyone got it in the mail yet? I wonder when its suppose to come. sorry if this is wrong place to post, i wasnt sure where to post this

I'm in the fan club so i have a subscription but i didn't get it yet.

I subscribed too and I haven't received anything yet. I'd love something soon..

Hey , I did too about 2 weeks ago and still havent got anything :S ... But the one with the free ticket , is it limited ??

Be patient guys, I know it's later than last year but let's be patient and see :D

ok, just making sure. i did the 3 year subscription so im excited on getting my first one

Does anyone know if you can subscribe from Europe? And is it completely free to choose which game to watch during the three year period?

Does anyone know if you can subscribe from Europe? And is it completely free to choose which game to watch during the three year period?

I've just subcribed for 3 years a few days ago...can't wait to get the first issue :D

Nikedine: I have no idea but did you check the subscription page?? They listed most countries...what you think? :confused:

https://secure.indas.on.ca/care/les/subscribe.php3

I subscribe and I live in England but have to do it through a company called Barkers Worldwide based in Guildford in England. They also do The Hockey News and associated yearbooks.

I didn't subscribe yet but did anyone get their first copie yet? Is it any good?

Yes, you can subscribe from Europe. Simply select your country in the dropdown on the subscription page.

As for the game, the games are preselected.

Tickets are for a preselected game during the regular season or preseason at any time during the three-year period of the subscription and in predetermined sections, according to ticket availabilities.

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/magazine/vol21no1.html

Yes, you can subscribe from Europe.  Simply select your country in the dropdown on the subscription page.

As for the game, the games are preselected.

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/magazine/vol21no1.html

Ok, thanks!

So I can preselect which game or is it someone else who selects which games?

Need to know cause there has to be some planning as for when to make my trip. It's a pretty far (and expensive). :D

As october 18th someone has receive the magazine ??

Ok, thanks!

So I can preselect which game or is it someone else who selects which games?

Need to know cause there has to be some planning as for when to make my trip. It's a pretty far (and expensive). :D

You cannot select which game; it will be chosen for you.

Thanks for the info, then I'll take the one year subscribtion. Cause it's not ike I can go to Montreal any weekend. :D

Is there any indication of when the game would be, because I would need to book flights and hotels and it would be harder for me to come, ideally the game would be at Christmas or Easter.

Also is the ticket offer valid for people who live in Europe? It sounds like it does from the page but I want to make 100% sure

I've got a question if anyone can answer it- God knows e-mailing them themselves doesn't work after a bunch attempts. lol. I've been subscribed for a while but never got last December's issue- which featured our (at the time) rookies... How do you get back issues??

i hope i get mine today because today im going to be driving 5 hours to go to montreal for habs vs avs game. i need some reading material :D

I've got a question if anyone can answer it- God knows e-mailing them themselves doesn't work after a bunch attempts. lol. I've been subscribed for a while but never got last December's issue- which featured our (at the time) rookies... How do you get back issues??

There was an issue with the magazine inquiries inbox for some time, which has recently been resolved. Send an email via the Contact Us page (link below) to Magazine Inquiries, and someone will get back to you with an answer.

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/contactus/pro...nID=contact.cfm