Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BooFA1010

Canadiens Magazine

281 posts in this topic

There was an issue with the magazine inquiries inbox for some time, which has recently been resolved.  Send an email via the Contact Us page (link below) to Magazine Inquiries, and someone will get back to you with an answer.

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/contactus/pro...nID=contact.cfm

I'd kept seeing the issue in the stores but didn't it pick up thinking it'd come in the mail anyday... never did. :D lol. Thanks a lot, I'll try that.

hey guys

if i suscribe today, which issue will i start to recieve first? i already have the first one from a news stand but anyone know which one ill start with in the mail if i do a 3 year deal?

I just subscribed my dad as a Christmas gift and I was curious as to when he'd start receiving issues. Also, is the magazine monthly or what? I know he used to buy it when it was available on newstands here in Saskatoon, but never looked at it as I'm a Kings fan. (1993 was a fun year in our house :roll: )

Well I got my little cousin a fan club membership for his birthday and he has yet to receive anything? Should he be receiving anything soon, I can no longer take his 10 phone calls per day asking me when he'll get something in the mail. If so what does he receive?

Thank you in advance,

habguy

This is getting stupid, just because I live on the west coast I don't get a magazine as fast as you guys? I've been sittin here waiting subsribed for some time now, but I haven't seen a copy, (edited) the bill came quicker.

How about some SERVICE.

This is getting stupid, just because I live on the west coast I don't get a magazine as fast as you guys? I've been sittin here waiting subsribed for some time now, but I haven't seen a copy, (edited) the bill came quicker.

How about some SERVICE.

When did you subscribe?

Its always late, we get it after its been out on newstands....HORRIBLE service....my subcription is over and i aint renewing, faster to get it.

I live in montreal and haven't got mine yet. Three year subscription, Hopefully they'll start coming soon.... :D

lol, got one at work to read

Pretty cool, Only one number had never been worn in the NHL coming into this Season

lol, got one at work to read

Pretty cool, Only one number had never been worn in the NHL coming into this Season

I read that too and found it interesting....someone said in another post that #13 hadn't been used yet either...??

I read that too and found it interesting....someone said in another post that #13 hadn't been used yet either...??

# 84 was never used by ANY team. :D

Three Canadiens players have worn #13 but no one has worn it since 1921-22.

Lorenzo Bertrand: 1913-14

Edmond Bouchard: 1921-22

Billy Boucher: 1921-22

# 84 was never used by ANY team. :D

or did I misread that?

I was kind of surprised by that actually, maybe I misread..will have to check it out.

Hey does anyone know where I can get the issue with Souray on the cover? I just noticed the new one is out and I missed the one I wanted. :cry:

Is there anywhere online where you can purchase individual issues of the Canadiens magazine? I'd really like to pick up a copy of the latest issue, just to see if I want to subscribe or not.

If you can't get it online, would someone be kind enough to buy me a copy and send it to me if I sent the cash via Paypal? We could wait till January before doing the transaction--the holidays are too crazy to do anything!

Thanks in advance!

Katse

Not sure about single copies but I got the subscription for a little over 20 bucks!!!

I've been told that i would receive my first issue like, three weeks ago, still haven't got it. Does any one know either:

what the problem is?

When i will be getting it?

or if i can get my money back?

Is there anywhere online where you can purchase individual issues of the Canadiens magazine?  I'd really like to pick up a copy of the latest issue, just to see if I want to subscribe or not.  

If you can't get it online, would someone be kind enough to buy me a copy and send it to me if I sent the cash via Paypal?  We could wait till January before doing the transaction--the holidays are too crazy to do anything!

Thanks in advance!

Katse

Please use the search engine before starting a new thread to avoid duplicates. I merged your thread with this one.

hey guys, is there anyway to suscribe without paying with credit card, my dad hates that stuff and i'm only 14

I was thinking about it but I got the Hockey news instead. it seemed like a better choice at the time.

Hey does anyone know where I can get the issue with Souray on the cover? I just noticed the new one is out and I missed the one I wanted. :cry:

I subscribed, never got the bill so I missed out on a couple issues before having to do it all again. E-mailed the magazine and they finally responded. They don't have back issues. :D