Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BooFA1010

Canadiens Magazine

281 posts in this topic

The Boutique at Bell Centre sells individual copies of the mag, including recent back issues, so I would bet they still have the Souray issue. (actually, I got the first two issues f the season as an early Christmas present!!!)

Hey does anyone know where I can get the issue with Souray on the cover? I just noticed the new one is out and I missed the one I wanted. :cry:

I went to a depanneur yesterday and i saw it. PM me and i'll tell you were.

I was thinking about it but I got the Hockey news instead. it seemed like a better choice at the time.

THN is a far better read, although I get the Canadiens mag just because I need all the Habs fixes I can get, but I can see where your coming from matey.

Have a 3-year subscription myself, although I subscribed in January, 2004 so it'll run out in January, 2008 (since there were no magazines last season obviously).

I got a 3 year subscription today, and the tickets come at some random point within the subscription, so dont be upset if they dont come yet. Me living in Calgary, however, will make it pretty hard for me to use my tickets. I dont want there to be a turnout of only 21,071 one night at the Bell Centre...

I still haven't received my 3rd issue of the Canadiens magazine. I usually get it 3 days after it's released but it's been over a week. I guess things are delayed because of all the mail over the holidays? Am I the only one?

I got a 3 year subscription today, and the tickets come at some random point within the subscription, so dont be upset if they dont come yet. Me living in Calgary, however, will make it pretty hard for me to use my tickets. I dont want there to be a turnout of only 21,071 one night at the Bell Centre...

If you ever want to get rid of the tickets,let me know.

Just received issue no. 3 of the magazine the other day, with Radek Bonk on the cover and Kovy poster.

...and in this number of the mag, a very sweet pic of Radek Bonk with intense hockey hair to rival Jagr's old king-sized mullet 'do...check it out!

i saw someone said u cant get back issues until so far

i have a 3 year suscription but it started with the souray issue and i really want that ryder issue especially the poster of huet it would be sick if i could get most of the team

so if anyone knows if the ryder issue is still available that would help because i would have to call to montreal for it since i live in ontario

thanks for any help

i just subscribed to the magazine for the next 3 years :D cant wait to get the 1st one.

Just a note to let you know that I received the latest Canadiens Magazine today [January 31, 2007], with Radek Bonk on the cover.

For 2006-2007. it is Volume 21.3 and this notation is found in the Contents section.

The poster inserted in the mag is of #27 - Alex Kovalev.

Just a note to let you know that I received the latest Canadiens Magazine today [January 31, 2007], with Radek Bonk on the cover.

For 2006-2007. it is Volume 21.3 and this notation is found in the Contents section.

The poster inserted in the mag is of #27 - Alex Kovalev.

man you go yours pretty late i recieved mine a while back cant wait for the next issue

New issue out! It's got Koivu & Beliveau on the cover. There's also a poster on Higgins in this one. Can't wait to get it!

New issue out! It's got Koivu & Beliveau on the cover. There's also a poster on Higgins in this one. Can't wait to get it!

I NEED to get that magazine..

i saw someone said u cant get back issues until so far  

i have a 3 year suscription but it started with the souray issue and i really want that ryder issue especially the poster of huet it would be sick if i could get most of the team  

so if anyone knows if the ryder issue is still available that would help because i would have to call to montreal for it since i live in ontario  

thanks for any help

by the way if anyone cared i did get the magazine i just called the subscription place and their sending me a copy at no charge

Yeha it takes time i think 4 week after u payed for it they tsrta sendding it... i had the same problem :D and they sent me a magazin free too it was the first 1 of the year

Koivu and Beliveau! Hope it doesn't take three weeks to come in the mail again... I don't even live that far from Montreal. lol

ok, i subscribed for the mag but i haven't gotten it yet! does any one know how i can get my money back? i've e-mail the magazine corporate departement but i havent gotten a reply, i'm pretty ticked off right now...:mad:

ok, i subscribed for the mag but i haven't gotten it yet! does any one know how i can get my money back? i've e-mail the magazine corporate departement but i havent gotten a reply, i'm pretty ticked off right now...:mad:

Yeah wen did u subscribe? because it takes 4 weeks before they can do nething with your money.... try calling them... thats what i did and they explained it takes 4 weeks after they get your money that they do nething...

Yeah wen did u subscribe? because it takes 4 weeks before they can do nething with your money.... try calling them... thats what i did and they explained it takes 4 weeks after they get your money that they do nething...

i subscribed, i think, early october? but it was definetly more than 4 weeks ago.