Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BooFA1010

Canadiens Magazine

281 posts in this topic

I got the newest one too. The Koivu article was really nice.

Muwhahaha i got the newest 1 today :D

ditto :D so happpyy.

Got the Koivu/Beliveau issue last week. Btw., does anyone know if the boxes to store the magazine are still available?

New issue out! Markov on the cover. Souray poster

IN THIS ISSUE

LOOK WHO’S TALKING

Andrei Markov isn’t as quiet as he is in the dressing room because he’s afraid to speak. He’s just been waiting for the right questions.

THE LAST WORD… TIM RAINES

As spring training begins, Expos legend Tim Raines talks about his Montreal memories, the Hall of Fame, his friends in the hockey world and more. Click here for the complete interview.

REALITY CZECH

From the looks of if it so far, 2007 could be Tomas Plekanec’s year. The Czech center has piled up more points since the new year began than any other Habs player.

FOUR IS ENOUGH

Nothing knocks the wind out of an opponent like a shorthanded goal. Just ask the 2006-07 Canadiens.

THE INSIDE MAN

For over 30 years, trainer Eddy Palchak catered to the Canadiens’ equipment needs. His reward: 10 Stanley Cup rings and a lifetime of memories.

BLAST FROM THE PAST

The late Lorne “Gump” Worsley was one of a kind and the grey hairs he gave his coaches were proof of that.

TIM HORTONS FUTURE WATCH

All signs point to the Canadiens having come away from with the steal of the 2005 NHL Draft by having nabbed Sergei Kostitsyn 200th overall.

ON THE FLY

- My iPod List: Sheldon Souray

- Michael Ryder: King of the Rock

- My Influences: Tomas Plekanec

- The Canadiens go back to school

And more!

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/magazine/vol21no5.html

ohh. Nice, Markov on the Cover. Anyone got it from the mail yet? Can't wait to get it.

I signed up today...what's the deal with the tickets? Is someone gonna get ahold of me to find out what game i wanna go see or is it just tickets to a random game whenever??

I signed up today...what's the deal with the tickets? Is someone gonna get ahold of me to find out what game i wanna go see or is it just tickets to a random game whenever??

Well it can be ne time in your 3 year deal but they will send a papper with the magazine that ask witch date would be better (like i think they have like a few that u can pick out of) and then u send it back or something like that...so... u wont get a papper untill next year (i think im getting mine next year too)

New issue out! Markov on the cover. Souray poster

IN THIS ISSUE

LOOK WHO’S TALKING

Andrei Markov isn’t as quiet as he is in the dressing room because he’s afraid to speak.  He’s just been waiting for the right questions.

THE LAST WORD… TIM RAINES

As spring training begins, Expos legend Tim Raines talks about his Montreal memories, the Hall of Fame, his friends in the hockey world and more. Click here for the complete interview.

REALITY CZECH

From the looks of if it so far, 2007 could be Tomas Plekanec’s year.  The Czech center has piled up more points since the new year began than any other Habs player.

FOUR IS ENOUGH

Nothing knocks the wind out of an opponent like a shorthanded goal. Just ask the 2006-07 Canadiens.

THE INSIDE MAN

For over 30 years, trainer Eddy Palchak catered to the Canadiens’ equipment needs. His reward: 10 Stanley Cup rings and a lifetime of memories.  

BLAST FROM THE PAST

The late Lorne “Gump” Worsley was one of a kind and the grey hairs he gave his coaches were proof of that.

TIM HORTONS FUTURE WATCH

All signs point to the Canadiens having come away from with the steal of the 2005 NHL Draft by having nabbed Sergei Kostitsyn 200th overall.

ON THE FLY

- My iPod List: Sheldon Souray

- Michael Ryder: King of the Rock

- My Influences: Tomas Plekanec

- The Canadiens go back to school

And more!

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/magazine/vol21no5.html

sounds like a sick issue can't wait to get mine the parts where you really get to know the players are reall cool

I just signed up last week and I was wondering if it's still possible to get the first two issues (I got both the 3rd and 4th from magazine stands when they were selling regulary)? Like does the Bell Center boutique sell the older issues too? I would love to get my hands on the first two!

I just signed up last week and I was wondering if it's still possible to get the first two issues (I got both the 3rd and 4th from magazine stands when they were selling regulary)? Like does the Bell Center boutique sell the older issues too? I would love to get my hands on the first two!

hmm i think they do but not really sure

For everyone that orders the magazine, I wanted to know if the magazine comes with in a type of plastic bag with a mailing label ? or without ? I collect programs that are in good condition but for some reason all the magazines I order get pretty damaged in the mail.

thanks

For everyone that orders the magazine, I wanted to know if the magazine comes with in a type of plastic bag with a mailing label ? or without ? I collect programs that are in  good condition but for some reason all the magazines I order get pretty damaged in the mail.  

thanks

yes they do they come in a plastice bag with a label on it

Thanks for the quick reply. Is the label on the bag or the magazine ? Also, is your magazine is good condition when it arrives ?

the label is on the bag. well, when i got my mags. they were kinda folded (in order to fit in the mailbox)

the label is on the bag. well, when i got my mags. they were kinda folded (in order to fit in the mailbox)

yaa same thing but if u fold them the oppsite way then your good thats what i do with mine and its in good condition

Still Haven't Got My First Copy. Subscribed In Early October Late November. Just A Tad Ticked Off.

Help?

got the magazine with markov on it today ;)

got the magazine with markov on it today ;)

Got mine yesterday.

i get so excited when i get mine that i read it instantly and then can't wait for the next