Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BooFA1010

Canadiens Magazine

281 posts in this topic

HUGE DITTO. Zip through it so fast, too... lol ;)

When should I be r eceiving my first magasine? It seems like i got the subscription about a month or so ago...

When should I be r eceiving my first magasine? It seems like i got the subscription about  a month or so ago...

Do you know the exact date that you subscribed? If it was after the last magazine was released, you should get the next one.

Got my Markov issue a while ago. Is it just me or are these magazines a little "kiddish" in style?

I should subscribe. Is this magazine distributed all throughout the year or just hockey season?

I'm assuming it's only in French?

Actually, it's in BOTH french and english.

I should subscribe. Is this magazine distributed all throughout the year or just hockey season?

It's in both French and English, I have it, it's a good read, the kind of stuff you can't find on tsn.ca or anything, has indepth interviews and such where you really get to know the players.

It's a fun magazine.

its during the hockey season its really great you get to know the players besides what they do on the ice really cool

http://www.canadiens.com/_static/images/ww...1-6_400x532.jpg

DESTINY’S CHILD

If his initials didn’t already give it away, Christopher Higgins was born to play for the Canadiens. The proud New Yorker fills us in on how he made his dream come true, not mention that of his dad.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Before arriving in Montreal in the summer of 2005, Mathieu Dandenault learned how to win from the game’s ultimate teacher. It’s now the veteran defenseman’s turn to guide his young Canadiens teammates.

OPEN SEASON

Year after year, the NHL playoffs are full of surprises. What can we expect in 2007? If history has taught us anything, favorites have every reason to be nervous.

ZOOMING IN ON THE PLAYOFFS

Just like the players on the ice, photographers also have to crank it up a notch when the playoffs roll around. After spending three decades capturing the Canadiens’ playoff exploits, Denis Brodeur opens his scrapbook and relives some of his favorite postseason moments.

BLAST FROM THE PAST

What Marcel Bonin lacked in size he more than made up for in character and zaniness. The former Hab never backed down from a challenge, not even from a grizzly bear.

TIM HORTONS FUTURE WATCH

Throughout the 2006-07 season, Canadiens draft pick Ryan White lit up the WHL while proving to be the heart and soul of the Calgary Hitmen.

PARTING SHOTS

Hockey fans aren’t the only ones who love the playoffs. Let your favorite Canadiens take you back to their favorite postseason memory.

ON THE FLY

- Jaroslav Halak Unmasked

- My iPod List: Maxim Lapierre

- My Top 5 Flicks: Josh Gorges

- My Influences: Mark Streit

- UFC champ Georges St. Pierre crashes the Bell Centre

http://www.canadiens.com/eng/magazine/vol21no6.html

Is there a way to buy specific issues? Like I would love the one out now on Higgins, and the one earlier in the season on Huet.

And think I can subscribe to it here in Florida?

I subscribe in CT, so I don't see why you couldn't in Florida ;) I find mine usually arrives a week to ten days after people here are saying they got theirs, but it's worth waiting for.

Anyone know when the next issue is coming out?

wow this sounds amazing 3 years for 60 bucks plus a pair of tickets.

Is it one magazine with half french half english? or is it two seperate magazines? it sounds like one but it looks pretty french dominate...

edit: also id imagine the have a great season preveiw so would it be best to subscribe before the season starts?

wow this sounds amazing 3 years for 60 bucks plus a pair of tickets.

Is it one magazine with half french half english? or is it two seperate magazines? it sounds like one but it looks pretty french dominate...

edit: also id imagine the have a great season preveiw so would it be best to subscribe before the season starts?

It's one magazine half french half english.

the two languages have two different sets of articles or are they same just translated?

the two languages have two different sets of articles or are they same just translated?

Same articles

sounds cool i'd love to get it

looks like it has some nice pictures to top it off

thanks for your help little-potato

You're welcome. I have some CANADIENS magazines and I love them. I cut all the pictures and I put them on my wall :) It's interesting to read all those things on our favourite players. I like the Hockey magazine too, but it's in French.

By the way, I like your username.

Oh, and they come with some nice big posters :D

Oh, and they come with some nice big posters :D

Oh yeah... the posters. I love them.

Geez, when is the next issue coming out? I've been waiting for it since... the last one came out.

Geez, when is the next issue coming out? I've been waiting for it since... the last one came out.

There's no magazine during the summer. The next one will be out in september or something like that for the training camp.

is it worth the 40$ a year?

It's worth it considering that you have a free pair of tickets if you take the three years deal. The biggest negative point to me is that it's bilingual so you have half the content you would have in a regular magazine.

There's no magazine during the summer. The next one will be out in september or something like that for the training camp.

In the last edition (April) they said there would be no magazine for May but they would be back in June.. :huh: