Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BooFA1010

Canadiens Magazine

281 posts in this topic

The other day I took down all 6 posters and turned them around and pinned them together to make the one big poster... it was actually a lot of work, but worth it.

The other day I took down all 6 posters and turned them around and pinned them together to make the one big poster... it was actually a lot of work, but worth it.

thanks for the idea i just did that the other day to and it was also worth it im just glad i was able to find the Souray poster agqain after i put it away i was also gald i didnt though it out lol

I just subscribed today. When should i expect to recieve my first issue??

I don't read french, but I'm going to get a subscription to the Canadiens Magazine when hockey season flares up again.

I can pick out bits and pieces so I should be able to gather the jist of the story.

I don't read french, but I'm going to get a subscription to the Canadiens Magazine when hockey season flares up again.

I can pick out bits and pieces so I should be able to gather the jist of the story.

dont wory about it the articles are written in french and english so you can read all the articles

Just a minor question;

I ordered the magazine (finally received my first issue ft. Bouillon).. but I asked if I could somehow get the Higgins issue (which was the current issue when I ordered).. I never received any mail back and I've e-mailed twice (probably 2-3 months ago now). I offered to pay or use that issue as one of my subscriptions. I thought that was pretty poor customer service to not even get a response, no?

i asked the same question but i called them and they sent me the magazine i wanted which as the first one free of charge so i would suggest calling them

Just a minor question;

I ordered the magazine (finally received my first issue ft. Bouillon).. but I asked if I could somehow get the Higgins issue (which was the current issue when I ordered).. I never received any mail back and I've e-mailed twice (probably 2-3 months ago now). I offered to pay or use that issue as one of my subscriptions. I thought that was pretty poor customer service to not even get a response, no?

Where did you send an email to?

I subscribed over a week ago and have not recieved a confirmation e mail or anything. They havn't took the money from my credit card yet either. Is this normal?? i don't want to resubscribe until i know what is going on.

Did anyone get their tickets yet??? I was just wondering if they stated sending them out last season or they will just start this pre season??? I know they said it cpould be anytime during the 3 year subscription but I'm sure they will have to span them out, right???

Yep, I just got a letter informing me of my choice of games. All 3 choices are preseason games, but I'm still PSYCHED! Gonna be amazing. The 3 choices I got were: Sept 21st vs Islanders ; Sept 22nd vs Senators ; Sept 27 vs Bruins. :D :D :D

I still haven't decided which game to choose though.

I subscribed over a week ago and have not recieved a confirmation e mail or anything. They havn't took the money from my credit card yet either. Is this normal?? i don't want to resubscribe until i know what is going on.

Hmm, I'm having the same problem.. only thing is that it's been well over a month for me :(

Not sure if I should just wait or whatever..

Yep, I just got a letter informing me of my choice of games. All 3 choices are preseason games, but I'm still PSYCHED! Gonna be amazing. The 3 choices I got were: Sept 21st vs Islanders ; Sept 22nd vs Senators ; Sept 27 vs Bruins. :D :D :D

I got mine too!!... already faxed my choice for Saturday night Vs Ottawa!... Now I am paranoid my fax did not go thru!.... Should I snail mail my choice too, just to be sure???

Hmm, I'm having the same problem.. only thing is that it's been well over a month for me :(

Not sure if I should just wait or whatever..

what happened for me is i registered after last year's 1st magazine (the cover with ryder) my brother got me it so there was no point of caring if i got another one or not

and then they just sent me the following magainze normally and it's been working out since

so my guess would be they will just send you this year's 1st magainze just like everyone else's without sending something saying " we have recieved your subscription"

if that makes sense?

i wouldn't worry :)

Can't find my letter at the moment.... when are the tickets available for pick up?? It's at the bell center box office, right?

Can't find my letter at the moment.... when are the tickets available for pick up?? It's at the bell center box office, right?

48 hours prior to the game and yes, it's at the Bell Center box office.

Is this magazine in english or french? Or both?

I'm really interested in subscribing to this, but sadly, I do not speak any french.

I got my tickets paper (to select a game) and tried faxing for over 4 hours, but it just kept saying busy. I wasn't too pleased, lol.

Is this magazine in english or french? Or both?

I'm really interested in subscribing to this, but sadly, I do not speak any french.

All the articles are in English as well as French.

All the articles are in English as well as French.

Thank you for your reply.

I got my tickets paper (to select a game) and tried faxing for over 4 hours, but it just kept saying busy. I wasn't too pleased, lol.

Did you get thru?? Wasn't the deadline on the 30th?

Did you get thru?? Wasn't the deadline on the 30th?

The deadline was the 30th.. and that's when I tried.

And after 4 hours of getting frusterated, I just gave up.

when does the first magazine for the season usually come out??

when does the first magazine for the season usually come out??

from what i remember from last year , i THINK sometime in october or so. hopefully.. :)

from what i remember from last year , i THINK sometime in october or so. hopefully.. :)

im so excited!! i signed up for 3years like 1-2weeks ago!! WOOHOO!!

P.S i get the red cool hat too :D

Is the Candadiens Magazine worth it?

What are most of you on;

1 year (7 Issues) - $20.00

3 year (21 Issues) + cap - $60.00