The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

How old are our members here?

jl-1

35 yrs old, spent most of my life in Habland... Come from a real hockey family it's kinda in my blood, father was drafted and played for the Rangers before an injury caused him to change careers. With 3 older brother's all die hard Habs fans, until one moved to Ottawa and became a Sens fans, but the rest of us are still loyal. GO HABS GO!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

36, Portuguese.

Habs fan since 1991 :-D

I'll return to Montreal next October to 3 more games (Bruins, Coyotes and Panthers).

Go, HABS, GO!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
So you're about 54. You may beat bw6 for the title of Forum elder statesman.

BTW, I've been around for 15/16 (depending on your POV year-wise), but only been a fan for 12 of 'em. I mostly remember from the 70's Cups on.

I hate to burst anybody's bubble,but I was already a fan and watching them when I could get over to my grandparents for the HNIC Sat.night games when these guys were coming into the world!I'm 63 and started to follow the Habs when I was turning six.I was fortunate enough to have watched so many Hall-of Famers such as the Rocket ,butch Bouchard ,Harvey,etc.and at that time my favourite player was Boom Boom ,for the excitement and Ralph Backstrom became one of my faves due to his tremendous work ethic.It was a glorious time to say the least! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I'm 38 and have been a Canadiens fan since I first knew what hockey was. My grandfather was a Leaf fan and use to hold me while I was a baby watching the games. He would say that I always got excited when Montreal would score. My dad liked the Leafs growing up his favorite player was Dave Keon. He doesn't follow hockey anymore two many changes since his Original 6 days! I've seen two Stanley Cup wins on television so far in 1986 and 1993. Looking forward to this years cup win!

Archived