The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

How old are our members here?

jl-1

I'm 26, almost 27 (on March 30). I was born in Montreal in 1983 and was a fan from the age of 4 until now (my dad started getting me to watch the games when I was 4). I moved to Toronto when I was 7...

I'm 26, almost 27 (on March 30). I was born in Montreal in 1983 and was a fan from the age of 4 until now (my dad started getting me to watch the games when I was 4). I moved to Toronto when I was 7...

i almost have the same experience as you! i am 15, my dad when he came to canada moved to montreal and watched the habs... now we live north of toronto and my dad made me love the habs! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I am a 40 year old Montreal Canadiens fan from Syracuse New York,I have not been on in quite some time,but I still keep up w/ the team as much as I can!

It seems like forever since the last Stanley Cup win over L.A Kings back in 93 i think?

We are Due for Sure!

I am a 40 year old Montreal Canadiens fan from Syracuse New York,I have not been on in quite some time,but I still keep up w/ the team as much as I can!

It seems like forever since the last Stanley Cup win over L.A Kings back in 93 i think?

We are Due for Sure!

Hello fellow Hab fan. I'm 127 in your human years. J/K i'm the same age as you. We have been due for a while but I don't think this is the year!

EDIT - I don't post very much either.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived