The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

How old are our members here?

jl-1

Guest steph(Quintal)prevost
Lol I'm one of the youngest...14

koivu fa802---not trying to be rude but i think you have a spelling error on your sig---supposed to be "Nabokov" with an "N" to an "M" just thought i would mention something.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ggarnis

33 years young here. I remember with clarity, the 86 cup, the painful 89 final loss on Forum ice, and the 93 cup. Was born in Montreal, moved to Vancouver in 80. I remember my folks being really pumped about our mid to late 70s success, but only really started following hockey in 82 when the Nucks were swept by the Islanders. I've had hockey (Habs) fever ever since.

I'm 28 and was born a Habs fan... I have been to many games and have met many great Canadiens players... My aunt works at the Bell Centre (the little asian woman that use to stand behind the Canadiens bench at the Old Forum) and I have a cousin that works at CTV that hooks me up with free tickets... My brother played with Mike Komisarek on a New York State Select team in '99 and '00... I am a big collector of Canadiens memorabilia and souvenirs... My favorite items is a Mike Komisarek game worn jersey and a Canadiens away (white) jersey signed by the whole 2003-2004 team...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MTL_RULES

22 here, Habs fan since the beginning of the 92-93 season, what a year to start! and to think the only reason I started cheering for them is cause my dad hates them, cause they're french. Man it was so fun cheering when Roy would make all those sick saves, and my dad would get so mad:D

Guest RedLightRacicot

I just turned 30. I lived in Montreal until I was 15 but I was forced to move with the folks to Toronto. I have always been a Hab fan and will be one until the day I die!

Guest damdoom10

13. yea im young aha . born the year last time a cup came to montreal. turned into a habs fan after converting from the leafs 3,4 years ago. started being a real fan last year and i love the intensity. I'll always be a habs fan :D

13. yea im young aha . born the year last time a cup came to montreal. turned into a  habs fan after converting from the leafs 3,4  years ago. started being a real fan last year and i love the intensity. I'll always be a habs fan :D
I converted from the laughs in 1970... that should give you an idea of how old I am.

I converted from the laughs in 1970... that should give you an idea of how old I am.

I guess you and I were alive the last time the Leafs won the Stanley Cup am I right? :mrgreen:

Archived