Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest GoHabsGo35

Autographs Thread

250 posts in this topic

Begin and Higgins are very approchable...Ribeiro actually stopped to sign my shirt on the street, I didnt even see him lolll but when he saw I was wearing his shirt he stopped his car..he was super nice! Man I miss him! ummm Huet and Komi are really nice!!! but it always depends on if their in a hurry. Have a Great time!!!

i can't wait. after the morning skate, where and when should i be if i want to get some sigs and pics

i can't wait. after the morning skate, where and when should i be if i want to get some sigs and pics

Ive never waited for a player at the Garage (where most people meet them when the Habs come out of the indoor parking lot) Its on the side of the Bell Center...I cant help you there ... sorry

Ive never waited for a player at the Garage (where most people meet them when the Habs come out of the indoor parking lot) Its on the side of the Bell Center...I cant help you there ... sorry

will i probably see it when im in that area? My flight from DC leaves around 6 that morning so i hope i get there in time

Can only speak of former Bulldogs but I can second that Begin is unbelievably good about signing!!! as is Higgins. Plekanec is a quiet guy but very obliging and Komisarek is also quite friendly. Never managed to get Ryder's so i don't know about him.

If Kostitsyn is up he is very shy because of language barrier but has a beautiful signature and is willing to sign. Ferland and Cote are also very approachable guys! Same for Yann Danis!

I'm trying to remember all the players to help you out if your'e going to the garage. I'm yet to see Kovalev, Niinimaa or Johnson stop to sign anything. Higgins, Koivu, Begin, Rivet, Ryder, Bouillon, Dandenault, Souray, Downey, Murray, Latendresse, Aebi and Huet always stop. Bonk, Samsonov, Markov, Perez & Pleks will stop for a few autographs. Komi's by far the friendliest guy.

will i probably see it when im in that area?  My flight from DC leaves around 6 that morning so i hope i get there in time

kk well, you know the front of the Bell Centre? Well, there's this big area on the left side of the building. Go through there and then theres some stairs. Go down them and once you get to the bottom, turn right. You should then see the garage. This is from memory so it might not be 100 % accurate but i'm pretty sure.

kk well, you know the front of the Bell Centre? Well, there's this big area on the left side of the building. Go through there and then theres some stairs. Go down them and once you get to the bottom, turn right. You should then see the garage. This is from memory so it might not be 100 % accurate but i'm pretty sure.

Just to be clear...you mean this entrance?

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n116/Bo...bsalltheway.jpg

This is my Friend's pic from a few years ago, but its still looks the same :D lolll

you go inside? lol im going to have to write this down

you go inside? lol im going to have to right this down

lol no dont go inside everything that i said is inside.

lol no dont go inside everything that i said is inside.

ok is there like a set of stairs on the outside. you dont go through a door. Is that what you mean? will i know it when i see it?

WHy are you making things so complicated....go to the back of the bell center.

In the front there is the big sign CENTRE BELL...well opposite side is the back....garage is there...so simple.

If we would have to judge players on how often they stop for fans...KOVY would be everyone's least favorite player. lol

Komisarek, Higgins, Souray, Huet...fan favorites.

I have no source for this, which is why I'm trying to confirm, are the Canadiens signing autographs tomorrow at the Bell Centre around noon?

Unrelated note, I'm seeing my first game in a long time tomorrow, and I have seats in the first row of the whites... if anyone's sat there before what are these like?

They have a game tomorrow night

It would be strange to have an autograph signing the day of a game, kinda of breaks up your game day routine

I have no source for this, which is why I'm trying to confirm, are the Canadiens signing autographs tomorrow at the Bell Centre around noon?

Unrelated note, I'm seeing my first game in a long time tomorrow, and I have seats in the first row of the whites... if anyone's sat there before what are these like?

Please read the Hot Topics thread and run a search before starting new threads. I've merged your thread with this one.

I doubt there's a signing...

and its depends of the section your seats are in, I love the white seats you can see really well, the only bad part is when I went one time our seats were right in back of the press thing on the top of the bell center so we couldnt see that well, but they did have screens up to help us...I dont know if you understand what I mean, I totally suck at explaining things...but all and all, White seats are great seats!

I've gotten tons of autographs...

There is an entrance for parking under the Bell Centre on St-Antoine Street... There is two big huge garage doors, the one to the right is the public parking and the one on the left is for the Canadiens... The visiting team usually stay at the Marriott right next to the Bell Centre so they usually walk over... The Habs players will stop in their cars, roll down the window and sign autographs... To be safe you should be there around 9-9:30am for the visiting team... The Habs should come out around 10:30-11:00am depending on if it was just on-ice practice...

Anymore questions please feel free to send me a private message... Like I said, I've done it plenty of times...

First row of the Whites aren't bad... I usually sit in the Desjardin section or in a Corporate box but have sat in the whites once and they aren't bad...

Are the canadiens pratices open to the public??

besides the open practice, no.

Speaking of autographs and open practices, does anyone know if the open practice on february 11th is a first come first serve event? I know you can win tickets at Metro but if you don't win can you still go? Anyone know?

Speaking of autographs and open practices, does anyone know if the open practice on february 11th is a first come first serve event? I know you can win tickets at Metro but if you don't win can you still go? Anyone know?

go ask rafael lol

go ask rafael lol

I forgot about him, guess his 15 minutes are up... I still think it would of been funnier if he scored on Theodore...