Guest LE big fan

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

Are you sure you have time,,,,,,,,I mean that last work of art, must have taken,,,,what,,,,, all of 4-5 days, I'm thinking? :)

Oh, you! :blush: It only took about 3 hours, actually! I wasn't happy with the shading I did on the Habs flag so I had to fix it until it met my high quality standards. :)

Oh, you! :blush: It only took about 3 hours, actually! I wasn't happy with the shading I did on the Habs flag so I had to fix it until it met my high quality standards. :)

Only 3 hours eh? Gosh,,,I am sure the Art Gallery of Canada would be interest in buying it, after all, a few years ago, they spent $1,000,000 for a painting the had one white stripe in the middle and 2 red stripes on the sides. For yours, (because you a newer artist),,,you might get $50,000.

Best get on that because someone will surely copy it. :P

Only 3 hours eh? Gosh,,,I am sure the Art Gallery of Canada would be interest in buying it, after all, a few years ago, they spent $1,000,000 for a painting the had one white stripe in the middle and 2 red stripes on the sides. For yours, (because you a newer artist),,,you might get $50,000.

Best get on that because someone will surely copy it. :P

I was hoping he'd give it away for free. Don't give him any ideas! <_<

C'mon, Clues,,,,,he's a struggling young artist :) ,,,he just needs some guidance. You have to admit,,,,,that picture is one of a kind. :rolleyes:

:lol:

Since you guys loved that piece of art, I'm going to share another one! I call this one "rivals"

002xw.jpg

You're making me want to draw :lol:

Since you guys loved that piece of art, I'm going to share another one! I call this one "rivals"

002xw.jpg

WTH?????,,The Habs guy looks like he just sucked on a lemon. :lol: ,,,and Clues,,,with all due respect,,,,do you think that you could be as an accomplished artist as thrill? :unsure:

You're making me want to draw :lol:

Do it! ^_^ I woulde love to see your drawings. :)

WTH?????,,The Habs guy looks like he just sucked on a lemon. :lol: ,,,and Clues,,,with all due respect,,,,do you think that you could be as an accomplished artist as thrill? :unsure:

The Habs "guy" is supposed to be an Asian girl. :mellow: With one of those hairstyles where you put your hair into a ball... :mellow::lol:

Do it! ^_^ I woulde love to see your drawings. :)

I will then! But I don't promise anything great :lol:

The Habs "guy" is supposed to be an Asian girl. :mellow: With one of those hairstyles where you put your hair into a ball... :mellow::lol:

Oh. I thought it was a guy wearing a hat :unsure::lol:

Clues,,,with all due respect,,,,do you think that you could be as an accomplished artist as thrill? :unsure:

No I don't :(