• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• Clues

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

:P I will mow your lawn and trim the hedges for some gum drops! I don't even have to work for money, that's how keen I am. :lol:

I live in an apt. so that's out,,,,,what else ya got? :P

I have some Skittles and M&Ms I will give you for free :)

What a softie. <_<:P

I have some Skittles and M&Ms I will give you for free :)

:o Why thank you! Those happen to be my two favourite candies. :) Also Fuzzy Peach, yum!

I live in an apt. so that's out,,,,,what else ya got? :P

umm... I'll water the plants that I believe you have on your balcony? :lol:

Fuzzy Peaches! I haven't had those in so long. Also, Swedish Berries!

Oh, I love those too! All this talk about candy makes me want to go to Couche-Tard and buy some... they have bags of all variety M&Ms/Fuzzy Peaches/Swedish Berries etc. 2 for $5 :o

Ah, good ol' forum crash.

I kept refreshing like a mad man! :lol: Stupid forum crash. <_<

Cute,,,thrill,,,,,,,,,,,,real cute. :lol:

What a nice guy :lol:

Oh, I love those too! All this talk about candy makes me want to go to Couche-Tard and buy some... they have bags of all variety M&Ms/Fuzzy Peaches/Swedish Berries etc. 2 for $5 :o

I kept refreshing like a mad man! :lol: Stupid forum crash. <_<

I have M&Ms and Skittles in my cupboard. I'm trying to resist the urge to have some :lol: That. Is. Awesome.

Every night around this time.. I still don't know why haha

I have M&Ms and Skittles in my cupboard. I'm trying to resist the urge to have some :lol: That. Is. Awesome.

Every night around this time.. I still don't know why haha

Wow! If I had some in my cupboard, well... there are never any in my cupboard because once I buy a bag I tend to eat the entire thing right away. :lol:

Wow! If I had some in my cupboard, well... there are never any in my cupboard because once I buy a bag I tend to eat the entire thing right away. :lol:

I used to do that when I was younger :lol:

I try to control myself :lol: Doesn't always work, mind you.

I've gotten pretty good at controlling myself. I used to buy really unhealthy food every time I went shopping, but I stopped doing that. I still pick up bad things sometimes, which I need to stop doing. :P Unhealthy food is soooo tasty, though! That's where the problem is. :lol:

I've gotten pretty good at controlling myself. I used to buy really unhealthy food every time I went shopping, but I stopped doing that. I still pick up bad things sometimes, which I need to stop doing. :P Unhealthy food is soooo tasty, though! That's where the problem is. :lol:

I completely agree with this :lol:

Chicken poutine might honestly be the best thing I have ever eaten. And now I really want some.

I wish there was a 24 hour poutine place here like la Banquise. I would be taking advantage of it all the time. You had me craving candy and now the tables have turned! :lol:

I wish there was a 24 hour poutine place here like la Banquise. I would be taking advantage of it all the time. You had me craving candy and now the tables have turned! :lol:

Maybe it is best that there isn't one there, then :P

And both are incredibly unhealthy.. should we start talking about carrots or something? :lol: