Guest LE big fan

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

:o Good! I'm not going to eat any more candy this week. Saying that on a Friday doesn't mean much though, eh? I won't eat any candy for the next 7 days! :lol:

I would say I wont eat anymore candy this week, but that would be a lie :lol:

I would say I wont eat anymore candy this week, but that would be a lie :lol:

I can just replace the candy with fruit which I've been doing for the past few months anyways. It still provides me with my wonderful sugar. :lol: In fact, I just finished off some pineapple chunks. ^_^

I can just replace the candy with fruit which I've been doing for the past few months anyways. It still provides me with my wonderful sugar. :lol: In fact, I just finished off some pineapple chunks. ^_^

Yummy! That sounds good. Now I want fruit.. time for a banana.

Keeping it short and sweet, huh?

;)

I ate my last banana yesterday morning. Cut it up and added it to a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. I need to go grocery shopping again, but I am lazy. :(

Cheerios + banana = amazing.

I would give you some of my food, except I don't really have any :lol: I have a couple of banana's left, though! And some candy, of course.

Cheerios + banana = amazing.

I would give you some of my food, except I don't really have any :lol: I have a couple of banana's left, though! And some candy, of course.

How nice of you. :) I should just suck it up and go buy some food after work tonight, though. Pasta, cereal, and fruit is all I require!

I used to buy them all the time when I went grocery shopping, they're my favourite. :) What kind of yogourt? :o I love strawberry, raspberry, peach!

I think I was like 12 the last time I had those :mellow: Vanilla yogourt :)