The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

*The one who answers last wins*

Guest LE big fan

Hahaha. That must have been fun.

Funny story now,,,,not then tho. The trailer was on a lot thru the winter, and I came out to open it up.

I opened the door, and mom ran off, leaving 4 babies, about 3-4 weeks old. Coon poop all over the place. I grabbed a pair of leather gloves and one-by-one I took the babies out and put them on the lawn, and as I did this mom came out from the bush and took each one away, back to the bush. This was about 5 PM in Apr.

It took about 45 min. to clean up the cupboard. Mom had climbed in thru the spot where the propane tanks went, and over a short wall into the cupboard. It took another hour to "fence" it off.

:angry:

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

Funny story now,,,,not then tho. The trailer was on a lot thru the winter, and I came out to open it up.

I opened the door, and mom ran off, leaving 4 babies, about 3-4 weeks old. Coon poop all over the place. I grabbed a pair of leather gloves and one-by-one I took the babies out and put them on the lawn, and as I did this mom came out from the bush and took each one away, back to the bush. This was about 5 PM in Apr.

It took about 45 min. to clean up the cupboard. Mom had climbed in thru the spot where the propane tanks went, and over a short wall into the cupboard. It took another hour to "fence" it off.

:angry:

That's actually hilarious.

Guest archey

i even half understand this upcoming post, so this is going to end this right here:

I am my own telephone.

get it?

that should end it, but thanks for participating, and happy to be the winner!

mellow down easy babes. i know its tough to lose, but there's always a first time. B):D

GO HABS!!!

i even half understand this upcoming post, so this is going to end this right here:

I am my own telephone.

get it?

that should end it, but thanks for participating, and happy to be the winner!

mellow down easy babes. i know its tough to lose, but there's always a first time. B):D

GO HABS!!!

while you busy answering your phone I'll be doing some winning

Guest archey

ok.

take it from a registered gargoyle admirer. yup license and all.

i win. you lost. have a great evening. have a great day. bye. thank you. its over.

go habs!