• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• Clues

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

Look at the old coot giving orders. :lol::lol::lol:

Someone has to take charge in here, and I am the most qualified.

:lol:

Be calm old men. These men can't stand the heat, they'll come and be gone for the next 50 pages, all is well that ends well with me.

You again? Good Grief. :rolleyes:

Guest habs1952

:lol:

Be calm old men. These men can't stand the heat, they'll come and be gone for the next 50 pages, all is well that ends well with me.

Oh man.....don't you have anything better to do? Things were nice and quiet until you showed up.

Finally...he's gone....the kids worse than an itch you can't scratch. :lol::lol::lol:

Guest habs1952

Your attention please!

Some people think that I'm a BRUINS fan, so I come here as in quarantine, please don't come here anymore!

We'll stick around. Maybe some Habs goodness will rub off on you and you'll see the light. It's a sacrifice we're willing to make to pull you back from the dark side.

Oh man.....don't you have anything better to do? Things were nice and quiet until you showed up.

Finally...he's gone....the kids worse than an itch you can't scratch. :lol::lol::lol:

Read post 7060, in reply to that last part of your post. <_<

And what do you mean nice and quiet? There are those people who can't handle the thread(you included) and a old timer.

THIS THREAD IS NOTHING WITHOUT ME

Guest habs1952

Read post 7060, in reply to that last part of your post. <_<

And what do you mean nice and quiet? There are those people who can't handle the thread(you included) and a old timer.

THIS THREAD IS NOTHING WITHOUT ME

Your like the lone mosquito that sneaks into a campers tent at night. It takes a while but when that lone mosquito is finally squished it's quite satisfying. :lol::lol:

i knew you would come here,,,,so I let you,,,just so I could be the last. :D

Which is NOT what's going to happen in this thread. :D

Your like the lone mosquito that sneaks into a campers tent at night. It takes a while but when that lone mosquito is finally squished it's quite satisfying. :lol::lol:

Which is NOT what's going to happen in this thread. :D

I can and will wait you out. :P