• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• Clues

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

So which one of you took care of everyone else?

Me. I'll take care of you too. And then kinot.

Seriously though, this thread's popularity is going down. Is it just me or has the forum as a whole been losing popularity? I know it's the summer, but remember the scoreboard watching playoff threads? Those were way less popular too. Maybe it's cause of the lockout. Or maybe I'm just making something out of nothing.

Me. I'll take care of you too. And then kinot.

Seriously though, this thread's popularity is going down. Is it just me or has the forum as a whole been losing popularity? I know it's the summer, but remember the scoreboard watching playoff threads? Those were way less popular too. Maybe it's cause of the lockout. Or maybe I'm just making something out of nothing.

You couldn't take care of a goldfish :lol:

Seriously, 123,,,,,,,,52 isn't here,, and Clues used to come in, Thrill isn't here either. Maybe when the season starts, more members will show up. The way I see it, is that The Lounge is the fun place, There are the various threads to read, and have a look at. Some members may come in here (The Lounge) and read the posts and then leave, and not make a comment, or post.something new. I try to make things interesting in the Lounge by posting in the Good Laugh thread, the Videos thread, and any other thread that I feel might be funny or interesting.

IMO, many member and guests are missing out. I doubt if "some" members even visit here, or even know The Lounge (with it's various threads) is here. Maybe they are just interested in the hockey threads dontknow.gif

JM2C

<runs from the soap-box > :ph34r:

Guest archey

Ya but I felt like even before the forum wasn't as popular as it used to be.

you got to invent a new dance. you think the twist and the watusi were around forever?

and if you don't know what those dances are, which is more than likely, ask kinot. he probably remembers. but heck he probably remembers square dancing too. :P:D:D :D

you got to invent a new dance. you think the twist and the watusi were around forever?

and if you don't know what those dances are, which is more than likely, ask kinot. he probably remembers. but heck he probably remembers square dancing too. :P:D:D :D

Not to mention the Blind Pigs. :lol: