Guest LE big fan

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kinot-1

• HabsRuleForever

• THEBIGGESTHABSFAN123

This thread seems to be a major distraction for you guys, pride is everything here <_<

Need something to do in the offseason, I mean the big "Gauthier is an idiot day" (not my definition) starts tomorrow and will last a few days until people learn that you can't change what he did.

Need something to do in the offseason, I mean the big "Gauthier is an idiot day" (not my definition) starts tomorrow and will last a few days until people learn that you can't change what he did.

I always get excited for something big, then am let down. However when he does make a move I feel its a smart one, I just wanna see ONE big move before next season (and no wisniewski for a 7th doesn't count and neither does Emelin...anymore)

I always get excited for something big, then am let down. However when he does make a move I feel its a smart one, I just wanna see ONE big move before next season (and no wisniewski for a 7th doesn't count and neither does Emelin...anymore)

Well, Souray was just put on unconditional waivers.... :rolleyes::lol:

I Am So Going To Win This Thread

AAOYPAGTRHTYMLCLB

Always answer olivaceous young people and garbage trucks rain happily tomorrow you must listen carefully looking beyond.

This really needs to be its own thread.

Maybe Clues can set me straight.

^_^

doubt it.

<_<