Habs @ Leafs | April 7th 2007 |

jl-1

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mrs. Mike Johnson

Wow the first hockey game im going to..

Im honestly so worried about this game.

Even if they go to OT we still go to playoffs because we get an extra point!

Guest hablover

Wow...it all comes down to this, can it get any more nerve racking?

This is ridiculous and i have never seen anything like this.

SO NERVOUS!

Guest netcase
I just have this feeling, I can't desrcibe it, the Habs are going to take this one, I just that feeling in me!!!

I have a feeling I will be violently ill if the Habs screw up.

Guest dark_starr
Wow the first hockey game im going to..  

Im honestly so worried about this game.

If you don't think that you can handle the pressure, I'd be glad to buy your ticket!

Guest Mrs. Mike Johnson
If you don't think that you can handle the pressure, I'd be glad to buy your ticket!

lol my parents would be mad at me then!

I think I can handle it.

GO HABSSSSS!

Do you think since they are in Toronto that it will affect the way they play?

Guest WantMoreCups

BIG GAME!!! if we lose i cant go to school for a few weeks untill the heat dies down. if they win well im wearring all my montreal stuff to school ;) so they MUST WIN!

this is a classic. montreal better be readdy :| im already starting to feel sick and my hearts going at 100 MPH already! ahhh so much on the line and one 60 mins of hockey.....i hope this isnt our last game

Guest paul_b

Hey wait a second, that doesn't look like Andrew Raycroft.....LOL!

This is too much. The game cannot come fast enough.

I don't know how much more I can take.

Go Habs Go!!

BIG GAME!!! if we lose i cant go to school for a few weeks untill the heat dies down. if they win well im wearring all my montreal stuff to school :) so they MUST WIN!

LMAO! I used to live in Sudbury and we would mock the Hab fans all the time. :)

Here's hoping for a good game though, but my predition is:

:tor: 3

:mon: 2

in regulation. ;)

Guest paul_b
LMAO!  I used to live in Sudbury and we would mock the Hab fans all the time. :)  

in regulation. ;)

Yo, who invited this guy........haha, just kidding!!

Heres to an exciting game.

Go Habs Go!!

Guest MTL_RULES
this is a classic. montreal better be readdy :| im already starting to feel sick  and my hearts going at 100 MPH already! ahhh so much on the line and one 60 mins of hockey.....i hope this isnt our last game

me too. And I have exams on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm not going to be able to concentrate until its over. I'm already crazy nervous!

LMAO!  I used to live in Sudbury and we would mock the Hab fans all the time. :)  

in regulation. ;)

Well, may the best team win! It boils down to this game... for bragging rights until October!

Going to be exciting, thats for sure!

I say...

3 :mon:

2 :tor:

In a shootout!

Guest MTL_RULES

I really doubt a Habs win in regulation. Of the 4 times we've beaten them 3 have been in the shootout, and the 4th was a 5-4 game. I really think this game is going to overtime, providing both teams come out to play. Here's to hoping Toronto doesn't.

Guest MTL_RULES
Well, may the best team win! It boils down to this game... for bragging rights until October!

Ya you're so right, cause at this point its 9-9 in points between the two teams. So even if we take em to overtime and lose, they win the season series(but we finish ahead of them in the standings) I could live with that:D

Well if it does go into overtime, it is a WIN, WIN for us..

GO HABS GO!!

Only if NYI doesn't get all possible points. If they get 4 points in their last 2 games, and we get 1, they're in and we're 9th.

Guest paul_b
Ya you're so right, cause at this point its 9-9 in points between the two teams.  So even if we take em to overtime and lose, they win the season series(but we finish ahead of them in the standings)  I could live with that:D

Yeah, I don't mind about losing the season series at all, as long as we get into the playoffs and send them packing.

Go Habs Go!!

Guest olddude

I know Huet is a little rusty, but he is our number 1 goalie and I think we need to go with him. I'm not taking anything away from Halak, he played his heart out for us and is the main reason we are even in the mix, and we will still have him on the bench if needed.

Everyone wanted Huet back, well he's back so let's go with him. He looked pretty good against a team that was having their way with us. I'm willing to bet he would look even better with a team that is trying in front of him.

With Huet in net we will beat the Laffs, they only have a few people we have to watch, Bumdin, Wetwood, Sucker and McApe.

They on the other hand have to watch our entire team, as long as they are playing.

So everything in the past is now behind us and the only thing that matters is Saturday's game. Time to cowboy up and kick some Laff butt.

GO HABS GO.

Guest paul_b
Only if NYI doesn't get all possible points.  If they get 4 points in their last 2 games, and we get 1, they're in and we're 9th.

Are you sure?

Archived