The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mn The Count Down - And More

GIJAYNE

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I vote for a seperate MN NO GO thread where we can abuse the Leafs even more then we do now. :lol::lol::lol:

now now HTL, if we take you away from the forum completly...think of the younger members who would never get to read your creative leaf raking ramblings!

Guest hatethoseleafs

Where's that new mini mod at??? We need some direction over here. How about an official UPDATE :D

now now HTL, if we take you away from the forum completly...think of the younger members who would never get to read your creative leaf raking ramblings!
I meant as its own sub forum within the MN thread. I wouldnt think of leaving. :D

Where's that new mini mod at??? We need some direction over here. How about an official UPDATE :DI meant as its own sub forum within the MN thread. I wouldnt think of leaving. :D

good one!

and WHERE is our UPDATE!!!

hes become a GOD ladies and gents! lets have a round of applause see if he wakes up to it!

w00t!

Guest hatethoseleafs

Here's some ideas for threads for you HLD ( in case you want any input)...

A thread that explains exactly what the MN is and how it works. I'm guessing it would save a lot of re posts every time a new person comes in wondering what its all about.

A stand alone MN NUMBER Thread with all the Latest Updates.

Chocolates own Bonus thread would save hunting through pages to find his valuable stats.

I still think the NO GO needs its own little space. :lol:

I already made a scouting and predictions one but feel free to edit ( I got excited :P )and the MN Jeopordy has already been moved in by the Mods. ;)

Guest chocolate
Here's some ideas for threads for you HLD ( in case you want any input)...

A thread that explains exactly what the MN is and how it works. I'm guessing it would save a lot of re posts every time a new person comes in wondering what its all about.

A stand alone MN NUMBER Thread with all the Latest Updates.

Chocolates own Bonus thread would save hunting through pages to find his valuable stats.

I still think the NO GO needs its own little space. :lol:

I already made a scouting and predictions one but feel free to edit ( I got excited :P )and the MN Jeopordy has already been moved in by the Mods. ;)

I am not sure if I like this idea of separation of the thread. And breaking from the main habs sub-forum is also worrisome. It could end up with the thing dying in a little while. And this has been a very good thing, IMO. Ok, lets see where it will go ...

Guest hatethoseleafs
I am not sure if I like this idea of separation of the thread. And breaking from the main habs sub-forum is also worrisome. It could end up with the thing dying in a little while. And this has been a very good thing, IMO. Ok, lets see where it will go ...

Mods said if it didnt work out they would return it to normal. IMO Worth a shot. ;)

Boy this Magic # thread has come a loooooooooong way since october 2005 when it was started with dags,mat,HTL i believe and me formerly habs24 and a few others.

all we had was 5 or 6 of us and Dags formula. times have changed lol

Guest 1970 Habs
OK guys I am all mixed up don't know what forum to post on this one or the other one. Can someone plz tell me?

The other one. :lol:

Took a few minutes for me to figure it out too.

Guest hatethoseleafs

It was confusing initially but i got the hang of it real fast and i'm liking it so far. I like the idea of letting the original thread being archived and doing the stats in a stand alone thread HHN. ;)

It was confusing initially but i got the hang of it real fast and i'm liking it so far. I like the idea of letting the original thread being archived and doing the stats in a stand alone thread HHN. ;)
With HLD's daily update? I'm for it too... or simply remove the ...And More status... however archiving would remove any confusion.

Guest chocolate

MN Bonus available for 2008.02.12:

No bonuses are available. Losses to Buffalo (vs Ottawa), Boston (vs Carolina), and NY Islanders (vs Philadelphia) will increase chances for bonuses in the future.

MN Home-Ice Bonus

...1 bonus - if Philadelphia loses to NY Islanders

TO-NO-GO Bonus

...2 bonuses - if Buffalo wins.

...1 bonus - if Buffalo wins in regulation and Boston wins. I am not sure if want any of these, though.

MN pace - 2.2 points per habs game

Next MN milestone: 25 - current Mn forecast: Feb. 29th

Member predictions:

#1 - Mar 1st, vs. NJ (made on Feb.6, MN 46)

Admiral - Mar 3rd, vs. SJ (Feb.6, MN 46)

Chocolate - Feb 26th, vs. Atl (Feb.8, MN 44)

Reached milestones:

MN 125 - Nov.13th, predicted by AK (Oct. 29, MN 141)

MN 99 - Dec.15th, predicted by HLD (Nov. 15, MN 123)

MN 75 - Jan.8th, predicted by HHFR (Dec. 22, MN 99)

MN 50 - Feb.2nd, predicted by mateus (Jan. 15, MN 71)

MN on Oct. 2 was - 165

MN on Oct. 31 was - 139 (drop by 26 in 11 games, pace 2.36)

MN on Nov. 30 was - 113 (drop by 26 in 14 games, pace 1.86)

MN on Dec. 31 was - 86 (drop by 27 in 14 games, pace 1.92)

MN on Jan. 31 was - 52 (drop by 34 in 12 games, pace 2.83)

Current MN - 43 (drop by 9 in 5 games in February, pace 1.80)

Note, the pace of 2 MN points per habs game is the border line between playoffs and golf pastures. If the pace is higher then 2, the habs are heading to the playoffs. If it is less than 2, we are out. If it is exactly 2, it is a tie break situation.

MN forecast by the end of February - 23 (at the beginning of February the forecast was 21, the best is 21 and the worst 25).

Boy this Magic # thread has come a loooooooooong way since october 2005 when it was started with dags,mat,HTL i believe and me formerly habs24 and a few others.

all we had was 5 or 6 of us and Dags formula. times have changed lol

gotta love it! w00t w00t!

and now to see if we can bribe them to bring the positive thread in here! :D :D ;)

Archived