#20 Bryan Smolinski 2007-08

jl-1

Its nice to see these vets play,

There smart with the puck

Kovalave, Smoke, Brisbois i noticed it from last night,

They dont mind to hold the puck for a few seconds and think,

Not just look up and shoot pass or dump, but think first

Guest 77Bourque77

do we give players anything for there 1000th game? like nolan got a sliver stick or something, i was just wondering if smoke or hammer got anything

Guest silversnake
do we give players anything for there 1000th game? like nolan got a sliver stick or something, i was just wondering if smoke or hammer got anything

i was wondering the same thing and figured that probably not since he just joined with us but who knows. . .

Smolinski is playing some great hockey these last few games and hope it continues. Felt like he was the only one still playing at times in the third period .

i was wondering the same thing and figured that probably not since he just joined with us but who knows. . .

Smolinski is playing some great hockey these last few games and hope it continues. Felt like he was the only one still playing at times in the third period .

Calgary did something for Owen Nolan's 1000th game, he just joined them. If we didn't do anything, it's weird for such a classy organization.

Maybe the front office waited for all 3 players to get their 1000th game done with, and next home game will present all 3 players with a silver stick (I think that's what you get), rather then doing it one at a time?

Guest KomisarekGurl8
Calgary did something for Owen Nolan's 1000th game, he just joined them. If we didn't do anything, it's weird for such a classy organization.

Maybe the front office waited for all 3 players to get their 1000th game done with, and next home game will present all 3 players with a silver stick (I think that's what you get), rather then doing it one at a time?

If anybody know when they will be celebrating the three players or if you find out when they will be doing the little presentation to Bryan, would it be possible to post it so i can make sure that I watch the game !

Thank you !

Guest silversnake
If anybody know when they will be celebrating the three players or if you find out when they will be doing the little presentation to Bryan, would it be possible to post it so i can make sure that I watch the game !

Thank you !

well hopefully you watched the game tonight vs Atlanta... or maybe not <_<

Guest KomisarekGurl8
well hopefully you watched the game tonight vs Atlanta... or maybe not <_<

Yes, I did watch the game last night and I have to admit, I was a little bit disappointed by the celebration, you would have thought they could have brought their families and be a little bit more "HAPPY" for them.... Not too long ago, they celebrated Owen Nolan in Calgary and they did a nice celebration..... Maybe it was just because it's nothing really special in Montreal as there was 3 of them at the same time.......

Guest ChriS_HigGinS#1
Yes, I did watch the game last night and I have to admit, I was a little bit disappointed by the celebration, you would have thought they could have brought their families and be a little bit more "HAPPY" for them.... Not too long ago, they celebrated Owen Nolan in Calgary and they did a nice celebration..... Maybe it was just because it's nothing really special in Montreal as there was 3 of them at the same time.......

I thought it was nice, they had Henri Richard and Colin Campbell fly in for the presentation and gave them all very nice silver sticks.

I can't imagine what else they could've done for the guys. :blink:

Guest AlexOscar

I love this guy. He may not perform magic every night, but like in previous post about Hamrlik I will dare everyone to watch these experienced fellas of ours when we make the playoffs. And yes, I said when - not if. I've always liked Smolinski. Also, a true team player. And there are never enough of those.

Guest overlords

I don't like the fact that the first time i really take notice of this guy it's because he had a really bad game. I hope our "defensive" UFA pickup reviews some of his glory year tapes.

Guest spankydriscoll
I don't like the fact that the first time i really take notice of this guy it's because he had a really bad game. I hope our "defensive" UFA pickup reviews some of his glory year tapes.

i agree... terrible terrible game for smoke

Seems like the Ref knocked into smoke who then knocked into Kostysin,

Anyways Smoke got the worst out of it, the ref skated off as if nothing happened, both smoke + kosti were laying on the ice

Guest overlords
Seems like the Ref knocked into smoke who then knocked into Kostysin,

Anyways Smoke got the worst out of it, the ref skated off as if nothing happened, both smoke + kosti were laying on the ice

A ref took down smoke AND kosty. Now i know smoke is no komisarek, but he's no briere either. How beefed are the refs getting if they're smacking down our centers :blink:

lol, U dont expect a ref to come and knock u over i guess, Would have been funny if the canadiens went after the refs, like they would if the leafs had made the hit :)

Show em whos boss

Archived