The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#46 Andrei Kostitsyn 2007-08

jl-1

I think Kostitsyn will sign eventually with the Canadiens, but it has to be at fair market value. His agent, Mr. Meehan, does his job well, and will ensure that Andrei gets the money he deserves.

If Kostitsyn is not signed by July 5, it will be interesting to see if he elects salary arbitration, or leaves himself open to offer sheets from other teams.

well thats lame ak46 should want to play here and of signed by now agents suck anyways ak46 should go a LA Ovechkin no agent....

ak46 is worth 3.5 million max id give him a 4 year 12 million deal but looks like we might have to go 4 years 15 million...

Both sides won't agree on a contract, file for arbitration, they will settle on a one year deal for about 1.1 mil. before the hearing. Habs want him to prove himself, that last season wasn't a fluke. Same will happen next year for 2.9, oh wait, sorry, I thought this was the old Ryder thread, my mistake.

I think Kostitsyn will sign eventually with the Canadiens, but it has to be at fair market value. His agent, Mr. Meehan, does his job well, and will ensure that Andrei gets the money he deserves.

If Kostitsyn is not signed by July 5, it will be interesting to see if he elects salary arbitration, or leaves himself open to offer sheets from other teams.

exactly, his agent to us seems like a complete *ss, but he is looking out for andres best interest... which obviously inst the habs best interests sometimes

ok here's my speculation on the AK sitution. with meehan having a meeting with the capologist maybe meehan is seeing what BG can afford if we sign Sundin and waht AK can really get if BG doesn't get that impact player. you can only dream that meehan isn't such a blood sucker. well thats my twist on the events that have happened these last couple of weeks

Archived