The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#51 Francis Bouillon 2007-08

jl-1

Guest HABSLUNCH

BOUILLON will be a beast in the playoffs cant wait to see him back!!! He is an absolute man and plays like it.

BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLOOOOONNNNN

Guest fansince1975
Bad news on the Bouillon front, he will be off skates altogether for the next 3-5 days as Guy said at his conference today

He must be hurt more then I thought. Maybe all of the defence and forwards that block shots should wear extra protection on their skates. I think Begin does.

I was calling for his trade or even getting waived earlier this season. However, he has had a really good 2nd half. Thanks to his hard work and his new D partner. I hope he is back and healthy for the next series. He is more like 4th in quality on most teams. He is a valuable player on PK and 5 on 5. He can handle smaller players like Gomez, Kessel, Crosby. Not sure about some of the big physical players but that is Komi and Hammer for those players.

Great well soon.

Guest Innis_Mor
He must be hurt more then I thought.
I think it is at least as that much that Carbo feels they really don't absolutely need him this series, and this is smart work. Get Bouillon back to 100%. This is going to be (hopefully) a long 2-month slugfest, and you can't limp your whole way through it and be effective, or not as effective as you need to be. This situation is exactly why BG/Carbo had the platooning system going all season. It wasn't for then; it was for now, and for next season (when the Hab team will be even better). Young players got schooled on the big league game, no one plays injured, etc.

I don't know why he's been skating through this injury. It's like he wants to make it worse.

According to TSN's Ice Chips:

Francis Bouillon skated Saturday despite being told to take 3-4 complete days' rest.

Guest jennifer_rocket

I would like to see Francis back in the lineup as soon as possible.

Streit can sit, or Brisebois can sit.

Get well soon, Frank! :)

Guest bigsby
I would like to see Francis back in the lineup as soon as possible.

Streit can sit, or Brisebois can sit.

Get well soon, Frank! :)

YES!!! come back soon bouillion! we need your fire and grit out there! :(

Guest Innis_Mor
well he was told to take 3-4 days off but he skated for 15mins today and will continue to skate for 15 mins in the coming days

weird

15 minutes of light skating will not slow things down. His foot is in a bucket of ice water the moment he comes off. He won't be doing anything that the medic/physio team does not allow. That may very well include sneeze. ;)

15 minutes of light skating will not slow things down. His foot is in a bucket of ice water the moment he comes off. He won't be doing anything that the medic/physio team does not allow. That may very well include sneeze. ;)

When doctors tell him to stay off his foot and he ignores them then it will indeed slow the heeling process down. He keeps reaggrivating his injury everytime he tries to skate.

Guest fansince1975

I hope Bouillon is back for game 5. Though I am not sure it will happen. Otherwise lets win on Thursday so the team is rested and Bouillon is 100% ready for the next opponent.

Guest Brando
I hope Bouillon is back for game 5. Though I am not sure it will happen. Otherwise lets win on Thursday so the team is rested and Bouillon is 100% ready for the next opponent.

Any word yet on whether Frank the Tank will be back for Game 6? We could use his body crunching and puck movement skills. He will make an impact - literally. :D

Guest thefooligan5

I'm glad to see Frank back in the line-up. He scored a great goal for the team although he was also undressed by Kessel, so at worst he evened himself out :P

I look forward to some big hits by him on Monday though.

Archived