The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#51 Francis Bouillon 2007-08

jl-1

• 2 weeks later...

fantastic effort from the tank

when he was being interviewed on rds after the game did u hear the guys screaming out FRANCIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah it was funny

• 3 weeks later...

I love Bouillon...he plays with a lot of intensity for a small guy...I love Montreal's defensive corps this year...Bouillon and Gorges are playing great together, don't break them up!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mauro_Biello

What I like in this guy, is he's physicality despite his size.

What I really don't like about this guy is, the money he's getting, a roster spot that could be given to a rookie, when he gets too fancy with the puck carrying and confuses his teammates and when he goes in too deep which usually results in a turnover.

Guest Brisebois

What I like about him is that he plays with so much heart and intensity. If everyone on this team would play with as much heart (I don't say there are players who don't play with heart!!!) as him we would be in first place. But then again if everyone plays with his intensity and heart Bouillon wouldn't have a place on this team. ;)

Guest QbGamer

Yes but he also cost us a goal in the first, and then he threw the puck over the glass, and had a bunch of turnovers.

Dont get me wrong i love this guy, i think he is underrated. but he diffently cant fill hammers shoes

Guest habs_fan1160

He evened his game out last night. One bad turnover that resulted in a goal, but he certainly saved that other one from going in. I don't mind mistakes from d-men if they can make up for them.

^^^^^

Hey, Smolinski did that also.

That he did, but Smoke had a bad night on the whole, mostly through lack of effort and ridiculous brain cramps like heading for the bench as the Sens were heading up ice with their goalie pulled in the final seconds of the game. His carelessness nearly cost us the tying goal.

Mistakes or not, I don't think you can question Bouillon's effort level on most nights. The guy comes to play and battles hard, regardless of the result. I'm definitely not a fan of Bouillon, but I have to give him his due.

Archived