The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#51 Francis Bouillon 2007-08

jl-1

Guest Innis_Mor
A whale of a game from the Cube, and his goal really put the nail in the Sens' coffin as they were just starting to build momentum prior to Frankie lighting the lamp.
Important goal...and, in a way, the announcer was agreeing with you....

Had to laugh :lol: : @ 2:35 mark, the announcer saying (as the Habs are back working over the Sens, now going up 4-1):

"... and he scores!!, Bouillon!! ...in the backside!!" :lol::D:lol:

Guest ComeBackStanley
Important goal...and, in a way, the announcer was agreeing with you....

Had to laugh :lol: : @ 2:35 mark, the announcer saying (as the Habs are back working over the Sens, now going up 4-1):

"... and he scores!!, Bouillon!! ...in the backside!!" :lol::D:lol:

haha i have to say that is pretty funny :lol:

He got a puck on the inside of the right ankle or the right knee in the third period and didn't return. Let's hope that it's not serious as our defense is starting to take a shot, especially that Bubbles was playing perhaps his best hockey...

Guest QbGamer

true i remember seeing him take that shot.

He better be ok.

As we will really be in trouble if hes injured aswell..

Were dropping like flies as of late

Komi/ Sreit/ Latendress/ Koivu

~ bouillion

Guest thefooligan5

I was just looking at the team's stats and I noticed something interesting. After the fantastic +/- of the Pleks, Kovy, Kosti line (14, 17, 14 respectively) the next best +/- of the team is a +9 which is shared by Komisarek, sergei Kostitsyn and yes, our own little, big man, Francis Bouillon!

Frank is still one of my favorite players on the team and I feel that it is very important that a larger proportion of the habs fanbase recognize his contributions to the habs during this amazing, if unexpected, season.

Guest Habs_Mania

the days go by and we're still in suspence about what the extent of frank the tank's foot injury is. still haven't been given a timeframe on how long koivu will be out either. it's probably for the better of the team though to keep it an inside thing.

Guest QbGamer

Thats diffently not good,

Damn i didnt see this one comming,

Anyone else think this is getting a bit out of hand now, 6 guys injured jeeze

Guest Rousseau
Thats diffently not good,

Damn i didnt see this one comming,

Anyone else think this is getting a bit out of hand now, 6 guys injured jeeze

Who are the six? I know of 5 regulars not playing tonight, but they are not all injured. Plus some of the injuries are not that serious.

Guest QbGamer

I meant 6 roster guys out of the line up,

1 of those being grabs with the flu

Kovy also has the flu, but hes playing through it,

Guest fansince1975

Let's get him healthy and rested for the first playoff game. I don't think he needs to play on Saturday against the Laffs. A few extra days off other then team practice should really help his foot get better plus he likely has other minor injuries.

Bouillon and Gorges will be a really good pair in the playoffs. They are good on PK and 5 on 5. Not likely either will see PP time but lots of big minutes.

Guest Onzeee
Let's get him healthy and rested for the first playoff game. I don't think he needs to play on Saturday against the Laffs. A few extra days off other then team practice should really help his foot get better plus he likely has other minor injuries.

Bouillon and Gorges will be a really good pair in the playoffs. They are good on PK and 5 on 5. Not likely either will see PP time but lots of big minutes.

absolutely no need for him to play saturday

Guest QbGamer

I odubt tey would be trying to knok out Bouillion or Bouillion type players, it would be anyone on the kovy line that they would be trying to knock out.

That being said the hit could b clean? so we cant say much, has the league suspended or done anything after the hit on alfie?

Archived