The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Montreal @ New York Rangers | Jan. 12 2008 | Final: 4-1 New York

jl-1

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Habs do!
    • Rangers do!

Too bad the one time CBC decides to show a Habs game it has to be at the same time than Sens-Wings and Pats-Jags game.

Busy busy night ^_^

Thats a no brainer,the habs will be on my tube tonight no matter who else is playing from whatever league.Because the habs rule!!!

big character game tonight we are playing good hockey and now we have to go into a tough building and take 2pts..... big game for us

also avery is out so thats a plus, wont have to deal with his nonsense

Guest futurestar3
I'm hoping to see kovalev take advantage of lundqvists less than stellar play in his last few games. He has close to 4 g.a.a since the new year started.

Also, martin Straka is out for tonights game, shanahan IS playing but is apparently banged up pretty bad.

lundqvists poor play has alspo created a winless new year for new york

Has the starting goalie and lineup been announced yet?

Looking forward to another 5 - 2 victory.

canadiens.com preview stated that huet would start and since we scored 14 goals in the last three games and no one is returning from injusry, it would be a very bad idea to change the lines and an average 2.33 goals against average in the same span

Thats a no brainer,the habs will be on my tube tonight no matter who else is playing from whatever league.Because the habs rule!!!

amen, cant wait to see the habs increase their record to 23-13-8

Wow New York was already playing like a one line team. With all the injuries they will have to rely on almost completely on jagr and Gomez for their scoring. You have to watch out for those wounded teams though. They always seem to find a way to give you trouble.

Guest Tamara84

The habs r gonna win tonight 5-2 so far I've right for all my predictions. Ryder and Higgins will have a big game tonight. I am wearing my lucky habs sweater

Guest futurestar3
big character game tonight we are playing good hockey and now we have to go into a tough building and take 2pts..... big game for us

also avery is out so thats a plus, wont have to deal with his nonsense

i dont see that as a plus, he gets so many penaltis and we have cool heads did you not see the bruins games, we didnt get a single bad penalty without getting a cancelling penalty from the other team

Guest youppipwns
I do not believe that there are any LEGAL streams out there, and members here know that discussing it (or any other illegal activity) could result in a permanent suspension from the forum.
JL i think cbc shows it on the internet tonight

Guest Habs_Mania
JL i think cbc shows it on the internet tonightJL i think cbc shows it on the internet tonight

I really hope CBC streams it on the net. I live in Nova Scotia and of COURSE CBC decides to show the Sens game here which makes no sense cause there is not that big of a Sens fan base in Nova Scotia. But yeah, does anyone know the LEGAL CBC link to stream this game?

Guest FREDDYBEACH HAB
I really hope CBC streams it on the net. I live in Nova Scotia and of COURSE CBC decides to show the Sens game here which makes no sense cause there is not that big of a Sens fan base in Nova Scotia. But yeah, does anyone know the LEGAL CBC link to stream this game?

Start here, and I don't think they show anything until game time.

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/

Wow New York was already playing like a one line team. With all the injuries they will have to rely on almost completely on jagr and Gomez for their scoring. You have to watch out for those wounded teams though. They always seem to find a way to give you trouble.

give us trouble is more to the point.

if the habs don't take these guys lightly they should be okay - even though they've owned the bruins for over a season they still take them seriously and good things happen. the rangers are a dangerous team, banged up or not.

letsgoboys! an avery-free game is something to cheer about ;) .

Guest dhenry1234
I do not believe that there are any LEGAL streams out there, and members here know that discussing it (or any other illegal activity) could result in a permanent suspension from the forum.

Tonight's game will be legally streamed on CBC.ca

I ,for one,don't think Huet will have a bad game,but if he does seem to be struggling a little,I would hope that Carbo gives Halak a chance to show that he never should have been over-looked in the 1st.place.I believe ,though,that Huet will have a whale of a game to show that he should not have been left off of the all-star roster and,the Habs will be out to take it to the Rangers after the last game against them.Let's go Habs!!!I would love a Kovalev hat-trick! :)

baby that would be sweeeeeeeeeeet

Guest Habs_Mania
baby that would be sweeeeeeeeeeet

The thing I would most like to see in this game, other than a win, would be the Komisaurus knocking Avery over the boards.

Guest HabSteve
The thing I would most like to see in this game, other than a win, would be the Komisaurus knocking Avery over the boards.

agreed, but I think Avery is hurt and not playing.

Guest olddude

JL, you may not have had time to do a thread, but I love the art work.

The Habs seem to be playing their games with some motivation lately, it has gotten them some positive results and they see it. So, don't take the Rangers lightly, lets have another great 60 min and that will = 2 points.

GO HABS GO

I think,,,,,,,no feel that Kovy will have a very good game against his olde team and think that it will be low-scoring (4-3, or 3-2) nailbiter, but the Habs WILL prevail. They have been playing REALLY well lately and their confidence level is high. When they win, have been scoring goals, PP is working and the D is getting better, it is more fun to play.

JM2C

Who else beside Avery and Straka are missing for the Rangers?

Guest TOHABSfan16

Here's hoping the boys do better than one of my other fav sports teams. 6-0 to Man U OUCH! That being said I'm a tad worried about the Habs now, the chumps on the Toronto Sports Network were praising them to the hilt, that can't be good? :blink:

Guest recchi_8

rangers havent won a game since they beat the habs before the new year and they got pounded by philly last game,so look for a close one tonight, maybe a 4-3 habs win in a shootout where jagr misses the net entirely!!!

Go HUET...hes gonna be in the zone tonight at MSG!

Archived