The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mn Administration

GIJAYNE

Guest GreekHockeyCoach

Gentlemen,

I would like to offer my congratulations to all the MNers for the success of their thread and for the addition of this sub-forum on this site. Way to go everyone, hat's off for a great job thus far.

GHC

Guest Tamara84
Thanks, but I'm exhausted. The neighborhood dogs have been chasing me for blocks. Zorro the beagle must have txt all of them to get on my case. THAT'S IT!!! No cookie before bed for Zorro :angry:

So I'm guessing you have a dog. Did they run today? with the bad storm outside.

Gentlemen,

I would like to offer my congratulations to all the MNers for the success of their thread and for the addition of this sub-forum on this site. Way to go everyone, hat's off for a great job thus far.

GHC

hey, it wouldnt be the MN thread without the loyal, random, zanny MNers!

when are you jumping into this puddle of joy? ;)

and HLD, your cardio is fine to outrace a bunch of animals!

to outrace my demands for an update however... ;)

Gentlemen,

GHC

Thanks man...so when are you joining the team? (Pssstt...we need a Philly scout :P)

hey, it wouldnt be the MN thread without the loyal, random, zanny MNers!

when are you jumping into this puddle of joy? ;)

and HLD, your cardio is fine to outrace a bunch of animals!

to outrace my demands for an update however... ;)

That's what Red-Bull's for. Red Bull gives you sausages! Sausages! Saus-a-ges!! Sausages!! Sausages!!

DAMN! Now I can't get it out of my head :blink: That darn funny dog. Now I have to attend a board meeting and make sure I don't randomly burst out laughing.

Guest GreekHockeyCoach
Thanks man...so when are you joining the team? (Pssstt...we need a Philly scout :P)

I'd love too bud but I'm real busy with coaching and I'm away most weekends. Last weekend I was in North Carolina, this weekend I'm in Pittsburgh.

That's what Red-Bull's for. Red Bull gives you sausages! Sausages! Saus-a-ges!! Sausages!! Sausages!!

DAMN! Now I can't get it out of my head :blink: That darn funny dog. Now I have to attend a board meeting and make sure I don't randomly burst out laughing.

somebody's gotta mess with your mind! :lol:

and you have officially lost your sanity like the rest of us! w00t!

Wow, I love the new organization of these threads... This is so much better. :)

I used to read the MN thread every day last season, but I got tired of it, because it was getting bigger and bigger. I'm not interested in the prediction contest or in the scouting reports for instance, so it was getting a little boring for me. I completely stopped reading it a few months ago because of this. But now, I'm back in the game.

By the way, I like this new habs 400 number, but it took me some time to figure what it meant (I had to dig into the archived posts) so I was thinking, maybe a little explanation would be nice in the MN definition subforum.

just my two cents...

Wow, I love the new organization of these threads... This is so much better. :)

I used to read the MN thread every day last season, but I got tired of it, because it was getting bigger and bigger. I'm not interested in the prediction contest or in the scouting reports for instance, so it was getting a little boring for me. I completely stopped reading it a few months ago because of this. But now, I'm back in the game.

By the way, I like this new habs 400 number, but it took me some time to figure what it meant (I had to dig into the archived posts) so I was thinking, maybe a little explanation would be nice in the MN definition subforum.

just my two cents...

Hey thanks for the input and good to have you back. If you ask the question in the MN Numbers thread, one of our brainy members who actually understand how it works can give you the proper answer. I can try to explain, but I have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm likely to repeat "purple monkey Dishwasher" a few times and label it an answer.

And it's good to have you back with us. I'm glad to hear the new set-up is yielding the expected results.

Archived