The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mn The Countdown - The Official Update

GIJAYNE

Guest hatethoseleafs
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGZ!!!

OT WIN!!! THAT MEANS WE GET AN...

...UUUUUUUUUUUUPDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

w00t!

Man we needed those two points. WTG boys. ;)

Guest hatethoseleafs
MN Bonus available for 2008.02.13:

No bonuses are available.

TO-NO-GO Bonus...

2 bonuses - if Boston wins in regulation (vs Pittsburgh) and Buffalo wins (vs Toronto).

Looks like that NO GO # took a beating tonight. 24 hours of silence will be nice. :lol

Guest hatethoseleafs

Our remaining games--14 HOME --10 Road

Back To Back Games in RED

Flyers Canadiens ( Feb 16)

Canadiens Flyers ( Feb 17)

Rangers Canadiens ( Feb 19 )

Penguins Canadiens ( Feb 21 )

Blue Jackets Canadiens ( Feb 23 )

Thrashers Canadiens ( Feb 26 )

Canadiens Sabres ( Feb 29 )

Devils Canadiens ( Mar 1 )

Canadiens Sharks ( Mar 3 )

Canadiens Coyotes ( Mar 6 )

Canadiens Kings ( Mar 8 )

Canadiens Ducks ( Mar 9 )

Devils Canadiens ( Mar 11 )

Senators Canadiens ( Mar 13 )

Islanders Canadiens ( Mar 15 )

Blues Canadiens ( Mar 18 )

Canadiens Bruins ( Mar 20 )

Bruins Canadiens ( Mar 22)

Senators Canadiens ( Mar 24 )

Canadiens Sabres ( Mar 28 )

Canadiens Maple Leafs ( Mar 29 )

Canadiens Senators ( Apr 1 )

Sabres Canadiens ( Apr 3 )

Maple Leafs Canadiens ( Apr 5 )

Guest hatethoseleafs
NIce Bonus... nice goal by Kovy... nice "V" for our boys... bring on those Flyers!!!!

The kid looked pretty solid in goal tonight too. Well,,,,,we have 24 games to go and we need 41 more points. At least our destiny is in our own hands. :)

The kid looked pretty solid in goal tonight too. Well,,,,,we have 24 games to go and we need 41 more points. At least our destiny is in our own hands. :)
Yah... Price did look smooth out there... sorry I didn't acknowledge that HTL. We will need great goaltending as Carb's said... I feel a bit sorry for Huet the last few games... hope he can bounce back too.

Guest Cenner Hice

Is this not the right thread?

Says it's The Official one at the top... :rolleyes:

I've come here this morning to find something and I don't see it... :unsure:

Dags, where's the

UUUUPDAAAATE!!!

Guest hatethoseleafs
Which ever gets me another 10 minutes :lol:

I'm running a little behind, but I promise you won't be disappointed with my post today.

Sounds like my wife....only 10 more minutes.. :lol:

HLD_sig.jpg

THE NEWEST CAPTAIN

Last nights game was mediocre to begin, finished OK. Price was great, monkey off back, blah blah blah…I have nothing to add over what has been said, and I I have more important things to talk about this morning in any case.

Yesterday I logged in to the Official Montreal Canadiens Fan Forum and found a message from the moderators. I realised that the dream is over…the moderating team has finally caught on to me and I’m being banned.

As I read through the official message in official language waiting for the impending “we regretfully inform you that you have been banned”. To my surprise it never came. Instead I realised that the moderating team was offering me a “C” on my jersey. After a short description of what had earned me the privilege to sport the “C” and a short description of the role of a user with a captain title should do around here, I thought to my self if they were talking to the right guy. Did they really want this yapping, hallucinating, satirical, Maple Leaf hating guy to sport such a unique and honourable title? And thus I reverted to one of my golden rules: Never point out someone’s mistake if it benefits you.

As you can tell by my title under the avatar, I have humbly accepted my role as a Captain in these waters (I won’t step on your toes Admiral ;)). As such, I wanted to begin my official “role modelling” with a bang. And as you can tell by the fact that I’m stalling I have no idea what to do and how to do it.

I figure one of the roles of a captain in a locker room is to keep team moral up. Short of Fed-Exing all users 24s (all those over 16 of course) I figured the next best thing would be to share my years of wisdom on how to remain happy and positive, no matter what life and the HABS throw at you.

The tools and techniques used by modern man emulate what we’ve been doing for thousands of year. When you’re down there are many things one can do. Whether it’s the bottle, your local official Pharmacist, your local unofficial pharmacist, playing a bongo in the nude or exercising, it’s simply a matter f finding what works for you. I personally don’t discriminate and have indulged in all of the above at one time or another….well maybe with the exception of one. I’ve never been too big of a fan of exercising, unless we’re talking about working on the Canadian one-pack.

However I would be lying if I said either of those was my main source of positive energy. I have found and located my holy grail and made sure to keep it near me for a long long time. I figure as a captain I would be holding back if I didn’t share this secret weapon with the rest of you. So the next time the HABS loose to the Leafs (god forbid) or we go on a loosing streak, remember there are greater things in life:

Mrs_HLD.jpg

NL STANDINGS FEBRUARY 14, 2008:

POST.jpg

Guest hatethoseleafs
HLD_sig.jpg

THE NEWEST CAPTAIN

Last nights game was mediocre to begin, finished OK. Price was great, monkey off back, blah blah blah…I have nothing to add over what has been said, and I I have more important things to talk about this morning in any case.

Yesterday I logged in to the Official Montreal Canadiens Fan Forum and found a message from the moderators. I realised that the dream is over…the moderating team has finally caught on to me and I’m being banned.

As I read through the official message in official language waiting for the impending “we regretfully inform you that you have been banned”. To my surprise it never came. Instead I realised that the moderating team was offering me a “C” on my jersey. After a short description of what had earned me the privilege to sport the “C” and a short description of the role of a user with a captain title should do around here, I thought to my self if they were talking to the right guy. Did they really want this yapping, hallucinating, satirical, Maple Leaf hating guy to sport such a unique and honourable title? And thus I reverted to one of my golden rules: Never point out someone’s mistake if it benefits you.

As you can tell by my title under the avatar, I have humbly accepted my role as a Captain in these waters (I won’t step on your toes Admiral ;)). As such, I wanted to begin my official “role modelling” with a bang. And as you can tell by the fact that I’m stalling I have no idea what to do and how to do it.

I figure one of the roles of a captain in a locker room is to keep team moral up. Short of Fed-Exing all users 24s (all those over 16 of course) I figured the next best thing would be to share my years of wisdom on how to remain happy and positive, no matter what life and the HABS throw at you.

The tools and techniques used by modern man emulate what we’ve been doing for thousands of year. When you’re down there are many things one can do. Whether it’s the bottle, your local official Pharmacist, your local unofficial pharmacist, playing a bongo in the nude or exercising, it’s simply a matter f finding what works for you. I personally don’t discriminate and have indulged in all of the above at one time or another….well maybe with the exception of one. I’ve never been too big of a fan of exercising, unless we’re talking about working on the Canadian one-pack.

However I would be lying if I said either of those was my main source of positive energy. I have found and located my holy grail and made sure to keep it near me for a long long time. I figure as a captain I would be holding back if I didn’t share this secret weapon with the rest of you. So the next time the HABS loose to the Leafs (god forbid) or we go on a loosing streak, remember there are greater things in life:

Mrs_HLD.jpg

NL STANDINGS FEBRUARY 14, 2008:

POST.jpg

WTG HLD....Congrats on the big promotion. ;)

As for working on that one pack.....shouldnt that be a 24 pack??? :P:lol:

Guest Y ASK Y

Congratulations, HLD. The forum couldn't have picked a better Captain!

Your posts are always a good read. Keep up the good work and keep leading the way to a 0 MN!

Congratulations, HLD. The forum couldn't have picked a better Captain!Your posts are always a good read. Keep up the good work and keep leading the way to a 0 MN!
Hoo-RAH! Thanks :D
Teus... she's mine :D
:lol: This should be extra motivation for a battle royal. You may even have a third party join in on the fight by today's end :lol:

Archived