The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Music Thread

MJG93

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
does anyone have a good version of the "Canadiens sont la!" song? I've it, but it's really bad quality :(

Everyone talks about this song, but I have no idea how it goes.

:unsure:

Can someone post it on YouTube?

Guest Dominator27

This song is pretty catchy too. But it seems to be more suited for the begining of the year when the experts said we'd finsh in the eastern confrence basement. :angry:

The vid is made by ColRouleBleu :D

Guest GreekHockeyCoach
This song is pretty catchy too. But it seems to be more suited for the begining of the year when the experts said we'd finsh in the eastern confrence basement. :angry:

The vid is made by ColRouleBleu :D

Awesome work ColRouleBleu, I really enjoyed that. Very funny as well, I love the diapers :lol:

Guest Dominator27
Awesome work ColRouleBleu, I really enjoyed that. Very funny as well, I love the diapers :lol:

Thanks fr the positive comments greekhockeycoach. It was the best of several different videos.

P.S.

I'm not ColRouleBleu :P

Guest rob2h

I like that old goal song remix that someone created a topic with.If the habs do go with a new goal song they have to change it up once in a while.

Guest King-Carey-31

THE NEW LOREILLE SONG SOUNDS AMAZING OH MAN IS IT TRUE THAT THEY SIGNED WITH THE HABS TO BE THE OFFICIAL GOAL SONG FOR NEXT YEAR?

Guest 11CaptainKoivu11

The building was electric last night when they played "In the Air Tonight" and "Where the Streets Have No Name".

I only seen a video of it, does anyone know what the words on the scoreboard said during that time?

THE NEW LOREILLE SONG SOUNDS AMAZING OH MAN IS IT TRUE THAT THEY SIGNED WITH THE HABS TO BE THE OFFICIAL GOAL SONG FOR NEXT YEAR?

My cousin told me that Team 990 reported a potential 5 year deal was made between both parties, and that the new Remix being heard and requested on many radio stations will be the new goal song starting next season.

My cousin told me that Team 990 reported a potential 5 year deal was made between both parties, and that the new Remix being heard and requested on many radio stations will be the new goal song starting next season.

Can anyone else confirm this?

Guest CHimbued

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Guest overlords

oh god, *dies of happiness*

you mean we won't need to hear some overrated song play every time we score? It won't be bitter-sweet anymore :D

Wow, that rhymed, i could give old time habs fan a run for his money ;)

but seriously, maybe all our petitions and letters have FINALLY gotten through.

Archived