The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

How Far Will The Habs Go In The Playoffs?

jl-1

132 members have voted

1. 1. How many playoffs' rounds will we win this year?

• One
    • Two
    • Three
    • They'll bring home the Stanley Cup!

Guest justreal
At the beginning of the playoffs I would have said 2nd round max. Just because I thought this melt down would happen in the 2nd round not the first. Now i cannot see them getting past the first round, they've came out flat in this series and will come out flat again tomorrow.

Wow...for the people that say they believe and have faith for their Habs here....MAN I haven't really seen much in here.....guys wake up! I know we haven't been playing our game, but I believe that they have realized that as well and I believe that their is a reason why we r 1rst in the east.....come on guys, lets have faith and believe, and make our habs believe what made them who they are right now and what they are capable of doing. I believe that they have come down to earth now, they are here in their and our hometown, and they are gonna do what we and they want to do tomorrow.

GO HABS GO...ALLLL THE WAYYY!!

even if we do win, i doubt we will beat the rangers or pens, and phily is just another boston, but with better forwards.

If we face Philly our PP will be better.

Guest 1970 Habs
I am more a realist... so if the Habs can shake Boston, I do believe they will go to the finals, but I also believe SanJose will be there as well, and that's going to be one tough customer....

If they get by Boston they are not going to get past the second round where they will face New York or Philadelphia.

Guest Hattrick
If they get by Boston they are not going to get past the second round where they will face New York or Philadelphia.

sure they would.... there was one team I didn't want them to face, and that was Boston.... and that's because Montreals number was up, come on now, 8 games in a row, and everyone expected them to continue this... Boston had to win sometime.... and they are winning at the wrong time.

I would have much rather had them play Philly.... Rangers, mmmm not to sure, but Philly they could have handled.

I knew Boston was going to be a pain, karma, and payback (for 2004) is a B**CH if you know what I mean, and now I think it's the Habs turn.

I am praying though they can pull this one off.

GO HABS!

Guest movetheleafs

hate to say it but they're as good as done. The problem here is Boston believes they can beat Montreal....They have scored 10 goals in the last 2 games...they do not fear the habs, and they won't fear them on Monday.

I will be there routing on the team, but just from past experience, the habs will be golfing on Tuesday. Anywho, it's still a pretty good year in my eyes, we'll be able to get some good free agents, the youngns will be more experienced and we'll be ready for a cup run.

Guest 77Bourque77
If we face Philly our PP will be better.

lol are you serious? unless for some strange turn of events and our PP actually starts doing what it suppose to, i dont see how playing philly will make it better, philly is like boston but with better forwards, like i said before.

ill i want right now is to make the second round, from there i dont care.

they wont make the 2nd round , believe in whatever , this series a joke , thats to the second goal of boston yestarday , a nice offside not call

Montreal will fail on Montreal , happy golfing

Guest maffu

If anybody reading this is going to the game.

Don't boo Chara it probably pumps him up by now.

Chear CAREY CAREY when he makes any save.

Chear GO HABS GO the whole game!!

GO HABS GO!

Guest 1970 Habs
sure they would.... there was one team I didn't want them to face, and that was Boston.... and that's because Montreals number was up, come on now, 8 games in a row, and everyone expected them to continue this... Boston had to win sometime.... and they are winning at the wrong time.

I would have much rather had them play Philly.... Rangers, mmmm not to sure, but Philly they could have handled.

I knew Boston was going to be a pain, karma, and payback (for 2004) is a B**CH if you know what I mean, and now I think it's the Habs turn.

I am praying though they can pull this one off.

GO HABS!

You probalbly expected Montreal to have beaten Boston by now too.

If Montreal is not willing to play physical with Boston they will not be able to handle the much more physical game of Philadelphia or New York.

However that is just my opinion. :D

Archived