Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmash

Game Day Photos And Videos 2008-09

128 posts in this topic

Are you lucky enough to be going to the Bell Center or another arena that the Habs are playing in? Why not take some pictures or videos and post them here for everyone to see?

Are you lucky enough to be going to the Bell Center or another arena that the Habs are playing in? Why not take some pictures or videos and post them here for everyone to see?

This is an awesome idea for a thread, good job graeme

Great ! you'll see lots of stuff from me again this season :D

If someone can get a good team shot. It would be awsome..I had one a few seasons ago of them all kneeling down listening to the coach during a open practice.

Pretty awsome shot. Would be good to get one with the new roster :)

This is an awesome idea for a thread, good job graeme

Sorry, don't think I can take credit here, the thread existed last season (although, I guess I created that one; but it was just because we were getting too many individual 'Pictures from such and such a game' threads) . Hopefully having it available from the start of the season will make it more active, and it's been added to the Hot Topics if you ever need to find it.

If someone can get a good team shot. It would be awsome..I had one a few seasons ago of them all kneeling down listening to the coach during a open practice.

Pretty awsome shot. Would be good to get one with the new roster :)

i've got one when i got tickets beside the habs bench....they are all standing up celebrating a goal. it's wicked. but it's last season's roster, obviously.

can we use flash in centre bell?

You can if it's not removable professional equipment. One thing is for sure, you'll get better photos without a flash.

can we use flash in centre bell?

yeah you can, but don't do it during play time lol.

Is it allowed to use a Videocam in the Bell Centre ?

Nope, not allowed. They might even check it at the door when you get in Of course, most digital photo cams can also take video but dont get caught ;)

Nope, not allowed. They might even check it at the door when you get in Of course, most digital photo cams can also take video but dont get caught ;)

they won't check your bag if you're small and you can make your way through a large group of person ;) just saying

Edited by HabSuperStar

Once inside security people DO check if you're filming ;)

Due to my inability to get tickets to the Leafs vs Habs in Toronto I will have resort to taking a picture of my TV while the game is on ;)

Pretty cool Bumblebee :)

Cant wait to take my own even more!

I hope to post some of their trips to Tampa this year =)

Make sure you focus on O'Byrne... :lol:

Make sure you focus on O'Byrne... :lol:

Ill keep an eye out for a big guy with a purse. (sorry. Had to use that joke :P )

Ill keep an eye out for a big guy with a purse. (sorry. Had to use that joke :P )

We can do the surveilance work in shifts, I'll be there for the x-mas holidays ;)

bumping the thread so that people who were at the bell think to post their pics here :)

img0402eb8.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0403cf3.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0407hi6.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0410rh0.th.jpgthpix.gif

just a few pics tonight. scoreboard was the main focus tonight. I tried taking a picture of the final score but they didn't show it after the game :(

Edited by silversnake