The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Mn Jeopardy

GIJAYNE

MN JEOPARDY 41...

We all know that Jaroslav Halak wears jersey No. 41... but most recently before him, this player (another goalie) last put on this No. 41 as a Hab during this season...

Who is Jocelyn Thibault in the 1998-99 season?

Correct... though Thibeault only played 10 games for the Habs that season

Yeah, he couldn't have played too many. He was dealt in November of 1998, I think. Nevertheless, keeping with your theme:

MN JEOPARDY 41!!!!

4 Habs have worn the #41. 2 were goalies. Who were the skaters?

MN Jeopardy 37

Sticking with the theme of Habs Jersey numbers.

Of all the players, in the history of the Maontreal Canadiens franchise, who wore the #37 which player played all of 3 minutes wearing #37?

As a bonus why did he play for 3 minutes?

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, 1970. After the day I had, you gave me 2 good laughs I definitely needed.

Who is goaltender Randy Exelby?

He played 3 minutes in the 2nd period of a game against the Buffalo Sabres in January 1989 because Patrick Roy had to go to the bathroom!!!!! Shades of Roberto Luongo.

We won that game 2-1, for what it's worth.

That was my 1st laugh.

The other? While doing my research for this one, I found out that Tomas Vokoun played 1 game for Montreal and had a GAA of 12! He let in 4 goals in 20 minutes in a game during the 96-97 season.

(Hold this stat in your head in case the MN ever hits 12, fellow contestants!)

Too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, 1970. After the day I had, you gave me 2 good laughs I definitely needed.

Who is goaltender Randy Exelby?

He played 3 minutes in the 2nd period of a game against the Buffalo Sabres in January 1989 because Patrick Roy had to go to the bathroom!!!!! Shades of Roberto Luongo.

We won that game 2-1, for what it's worth.

That was my 1st laugh.

The other? While doing my research for this one, I found out that Tomas Vokoun played 1 game for Montreal and had a GAA of 12! He let in 4 goals in 20 minutes in a game during the 96-97 season.

(Hold this stat in your head in case the MN ever hits 12, fellow contestants!)

I love those obscure little questions FL. ;)

I am pleased it eased a bad day for you. :D

Your go.

MN JEOPARDY 32...

This NHL team Captain has accumulated 32 minutes in penalties thus far this season averaging just under .70 minutes per game as compared to last season's average of near 1.21 minutes per game...

Who is our own Saku Koivu?

Can't fool you :D correct... you go!

Actually you did fool me. He was the 16th captain's stats that I checked. :blink: :blink:

MN JEOPARDY 32!

32 Habs playoff games against this team have gone into overtime.

MN JEOPARDY 32...

The Habs last picked 32nd in the NHL Entry Draft this year and picked this player... they also had the 31st and 33rd picks that same draft, choosing these two players...

What is 1982? Who are Kent Carlson (32nd), Jocelyn Gauvreau (31st), and David Maley (33rd)?

Archived